Papua - Armed criminal group (KKB) in Papua burned down three schools, namely the Jambul Elementary School Building, 1 Beoga State Middle School and 1 High School, and a teacher's house located in Beoga District, Puncak Regency, which was carried out by the Armed Criminal Group (KKB).
Head of Public Relations for Papua Regional Police, Police Senior Superintendent Drs. Ahmad Musthofa Kamal, S.H., said that it is estimated that the perpetrators from the Sabinus Waker group, who previously shot a teacher, died.
Currently, joint personnel from the TNI and INP are still pursuing the Armed Criminal Group that carried out the arson.
Meanwhile, the current situation in Beoga District can still be controlled by field personnel. We will take law enforcement steps against the perpetrators.
- Pace Mace, Please Don't Save The Air Gun! Binmas Noken Appeal For The Sugapa Region Of Papua Safety
- Viktor Yeimo has a relationship with Veronika Koman
- The Honai burning tradition in Ilaga, Papua, Chief of the Puncak Tribe: Now, the situation is safe
- The implementation of Eid Prayers in Manokwari still refers to the Health Protocol
- Polda Papua Tahan Dalang Kerusuhan Berdarah Viktor Yeimo
- 6 KKB Masih Aktif Tebar Teror, Kapolda Papua: Kami akan Tangkap kalau Melawan akan Kami Lumpuhkan
- Kapolda Papua Ajak Masyarakat Berani Lawan Teroris
- Kapolda Papua: TNI-Polri Tak Akan Mundur Selangkah pun Terhadap KKB
- KKB Masih Aktif Tebar Teror, Kapolda Papua: Kami akan Tangkap kalau Melawan akan Kami Lumpuhkan
- Kapolda: Ini Enam Kelompok Kriminal Bersenjata yang Aktif Ganggu Keamanan di Wilayah Papua