North Sumatra - The Chief of Indonesian National Police (INP) General Police Drs. Listyo Sigit Prabowo, M.Sc., together with the Commander of the Indonesian Military (TNI) Marshal Dr Hadi Tjahjanto, S.I.P., opened the 41st Youth Integration Training (Latsitarda) in Medan, North Sumatra, Wednesday (7/4/2021).
Head of INP Public Relations Division, Inspector General of Police. Raden Prabowo Argo Yuwono, S.I.K., M.Sc., said that the number of participants who took part in Latsitrada was 802 cadets from various dimensions. Among them are 227 cadets of the Military Academy (Akmil), 101 cadets of the Naval Academy (AAL), 91 cadets of the Air Force Academy (AAU) and 282 cadets of the Police Academy (Akpol).
Meanwhile, there were 100 students from several universities in North Sumatra Province.
"The Youth Integration Training (Latsitarda) will cultivate and strengthen the unity of the TNI-INP with the people and instil and nurture the spirit of struggle, love for the country and the spirit of integration of Cadets, Praja and Students, as an effort to build solidarity between TNI-INP and the people," explained Kadivhumas.
In addition, Kadivhumas also explained that the training was held in several locations, namely Satlat-1 / Macan in Simalungun Regency, Satlat-2 / Hiu in Binjai City, Langkat Regency, Satlat-3 / Elang in Tebing Tinggi City, Deli Serdang and Satlat-4. / Kijang in Medan City. Latsitarda starts from April 8 to April 24, 2021.
This training's biological targets are cadets to repair houses of worship and improve public facilities such as security posts, public toilets, drainage improvements, livable house repairs and repairs by paving roads and paving.
While training with non-physical targets is cadets carrying out various social activities in Covid-19 Counseling, Drugs, Health, strengthening Villages or Tangguh Villages, instilling fighting values towards the community, introducing the TNI Academy and Police Academy as well as Drum Band training.
"The cadets also performed a visit to religious leaders and the local community," explained the Head of PR INP.
- Kapolri Bersama Menteri Pertanian Bahas Swasembada Beras Hingga Pendistribusian Pupuk Subsidi
- Hundred days of services as Chief of Indonesian National Police: Special concern for the Papua Region in the Field of Security and Order
- 100 Hari Kerja Kapolri : Wujud Nyata Perhatian Khusus Kapolri untuk Wilayah Papua dalam Bidang Keamanan dan Ketertiban
- Pakar Hukum Tata Negara UGM Apresiasi Gebrakan Kapolri di Bidang Lalu Lintas
- Chief of Indonesian National Police (Kapolri) Urges Public to Avoid Silaturahmi in Agglomeration Regions
- Chief of Indonesian National Police: Insulation Policy Decreases Eid Homecoming Vehicle Flow up to 70 per cent
- Chief of Indonesian National Police: Small-scaled Enforcement of Restrictions of Community Activities (PPKM Mikro) will be
- Kapolri Minta Warga Hindari Silaturahmi di Wilayah Aglomerasi
- Kapolri : Kebijakan Penyekatan Menurunkan Arus Mudik Lebaran Sampai Dengan 70 Persen
- Kapolri : PPKM Mikro di Jakarta Diperketat Saat Arus Balik Mudik