Jakarta - INP Headquarters held COVID-19 vaccination phase 1 for the INP High Officials of the Indonesian National Police and Middle-Rank Officers. The Vaccination Process is attended by all INP High Officials and Middle-Rank Officers.
"Yes, today is High Officials and Middle-Rank Officers, Police Senior Superintendent is undergoing Vaccine Phase 1," said Head of Public Relations INP Inspector General Argo Yuwono, Monday (1/3/2021).
The Head of Public Relations Division said that today the COVID-19 Vaccination process in particular for the High Officials (High Officials) INP. The vaccination was held at Bahayangkari Hall, Monday (1/3/2021).
Meanwhile, for Middle-Rank Officers, vaccination, in this case, the Police Senior Superintendent, will be carried out on Tuesday (2/3/2021) at the same place. This vaccination uses the Sinovac vaccine, which is a government program.
The COVID-19 vaccination aims to create immunity to prevent infection with the new type of coronavirus that causes COVID-19 until group immunity (herd immunity) is achieved.
The government is promoting COVID-19 vaccination so that Indonesia can immediately be free from the Corona Virus. The whole community will receive free vaccinations gradually.
- Terkait KLB Partai Demokrat, Polri: Satgas Covid-19 Sumut Awasi Acara
- Kapolda Bersama Forkopimda Jatim Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Di Samator Surabaya
- Chief of Merauke Sub Regional Police Inaugurates Covid -19 Tracer Training
- Pencegahan Covid-19 di Tempat Perbelanjaan
- Merauke Sub-Regional Police Prepares Bhabinkamtibmas and Health Workers as Tracer and Vaccinator of Covid-19
- The Chief of INP: 40,366 Bhabinkamtibmas Deployed as Tracer for the Spread of Covid-19
- Dihadiri Menkes, Kapolri Lepas 53.000 Vaksinator dan Tracer Covid-19
- Commander of Traffic Police Corps Checks the Implementation of Micro PPKM at Pulo Gebang Terminal
- Implementation of INP Health Worker Vaccination Reaches 90.60%
- Local Wisdom, Sub-Regional Surakarta City Police Socialized Health Protocols with Wayang Figures