Papua - Embedding the spirit of nationalism from an early age is very important to foster a sense of love for the Indonesian homeland.
This was said by Senior Police Brigadier Sam Saiba, a member of Binmas Noken INP who went to teach at the Inpres Pir 4 Elementary School, Wonorejo Village, Manem District, Keerom Regency, Papua, Thursday (25/02/2021).
"At this meeting, we teach children who love the homeland of Indonesia in order to instil their spirit of nationalism from an early age against the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia," said Senior Police Brigadier Sam Saiba.
He continued, the Police Go to Teach (Polisi Pi Ajar) activity received appreciation from the principal and the teacher council and hoped that the Poisi Pi Ajar Program would continue to be developed by Binmas Noken INP.
This activity was carried out by socializing health protocols to school children and distributing masks.
- Papua Regional Police Sends 1 Platoon of Mobile Brigade to Beoga after the shooting of the teacher by KKB
- Terulang Lagi, KKB Papua Menembak Mati Seorang Guru SMPN1 di Beoga, Kab. Puncak Papua
- Armed Criminal Groups (KKB) Burned Schools and Teachers' Homes in Puncak Regency
- Peduli Masyarakat, Polisi Laksanakan Giat Jumat Peduli
- Kasus Pembakaran Sekolah dan Rumah Guru Oleh Kelompok Kriminal Bersenjata Di Kabupaten Puncak
- Wakapolda Papua Hadiri Pembukaan Chef De Mission (CDM) Meeting II
- Polda Papua Gelar Pelatihan Peningkatan Kemampuan Bhabinkamtibmas Sebagai Strategi Penguatan Kampung Tangguh di Masa Pandemi
- Papua Regional Police Open Reception of 2,000 INP Brigadiers
- Wakapolda Papua Hadiri Deklarasi Damai dari Tanah Papua, Lawan Terorisme hingga Wujudkan Keberagaman
- Good Friday Commemoration in Papua is Safe