Jakarta - The Chief of INP General Listyo Sigit Prabowo officially appointed Inspector General Paulus Waterpauw as Head of the National Police's Intelligence and Security Board (Head of Intelligence and Security Board). That way, this son from Papua officially holds a three-star rank as Commissioner-General.
When inaugurated, The Chief of INP also took the lead to make promises and oaths to the Head of Criminal Investigation and other main officials of the National Police Headquarters in this Position Handover Ceremony.
"That I will be loyal to the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia which is based on Pancasila and the 1945 Constitution and will carry out all laws and regulations," said The Chief of INP, who was attended by all the main officials of the National Police Headquarters, Wednesday (24/2/2021).
This handover ceremony follows the Secret Telegram (STR) number ST / 318 / III / KEP. / 2021 signed by Deputy for Human Resources Affairs, Inspector General Sutrisno Yudi Hermawan dated February 18, 2021, on behalf of The Chief of INP.
Apart from the Head of Intelligence and Security Board, The Chief of INP also inaugurated the Head of Intelligence and Training Center. Meanwhile, the Inauguration Ceremony for Chief of Regional Police and The Vice Chief of Regional Police positions will be held next week.
- Papua Regional Police Sends 1 Platoon of Mobile Brigade to Beoga after the shooting of the teacher by KKB
- Terulang Lagi, KKB Papua Menembak Mati Seorang Guru SMPN1 di Beoga, Kab. Puncak Papua
- Armed Criminal Groups (KKB) Burned Schools and Teachers' Homes in Puncak Regency
- Peduli Masyarakat, Polisi Laksanakan Giat Jumat Peduli
- Kasus Pembakaran Sekolah dan Rumah Guru Oleh Kelompok Kriminal Bersenjata Di Kabupaten Puncak
- Wakapolda Papua Hadiri Pembukaan Chef De Mission (CDM) Meeting II
- Polda Papua Gelar Pelatihan Peningkatan Kemampuan Bhabinkamtibmas Sebagai Strategi Penguatan Kampung Tangguh di Masa Pandemi
- Papua Regional Police Open Reception of 2,000 INP Brigadiers
- Wakapolda Papua Hadiri Deklarasi Damai dari Tanah Papua, Lawan Terorisme hingga Wujudkan Keberagaman
- Good Friday Commemoration in Papua is Safe