Merauke - As a Tracer or close contact tracer for patients exposed to Covid 19, the Village Public Order Officer (Bhabinkambtimbas) is expected to carry out early detection and socialization of COVID-19 prevention in a humane manner.
This was said by the Chief of Merauke Sub Regional Police POLICE SUPERINTENDENT Ir. Untung Sangaji, M.Hum when opening a tracer training for the Village Public Order Officer who collaborates with the Merauke District Health Office at the Merauke Mapolres Hall. Wednesday (24/21).
The Chief of Merauke Sub Regional Police said that the humanist approach would raise awareness of citizens to prevent the spread of covid-19.
"In line with the escalation of the covid case that has not ended, the Village Public Order Officers are expected to become Covid 19 tracers, meaning that the Village Public Order Officers are expected to be able to detect in their respective areas. Covid, Bhabin's role in finding data on patients, has been in close contact with anyone, " said the Chief of Merauke Sub Regional Police.
After the Chief of Police's opening, the training that was attended by all Village Public Order Officers of the Merauke Police received material from the Head of the Division of Prevention and Control of Mother's Disease, Titik Karminingsih.
- Cegah Covid-19, Polri Larang Semua Bentuk Nobar Piala Menpora 2021
- INP Holds Covid-19 Vaccination 2,282 For Retired Police Officers
- Terkait KLB Partai Demokrat, Polri: Satgas Covid-19 Sumut Awasi Acara
- INP High Officials Receive COVID-19 Vaccine Phase 1
- Kapolda Bersama Forkopimda Jatim Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Di Samator Surabaya
- Pencegahan Covid-19 di Tempat Perbelanjaan
- Tekan Penyebaran Covid-19, Polres Karimun Berhasil Bentuk Sembilan Kampung Tangguh di Seluruh Kecamatan
- Merauke Sub-Regional Police Prepares Bhabinkamtibmas and Health Workers as Tracer and Vaccinator of Covid-19
- Detasemen Gegana Satbrimob Polda Aceh Laksanakan Kegiatan Prokes Dengan Cara Preventif
- Dansat Brimob Jabar: Kepedulian TNI-Polri Hadirkan Negara Ditengah Masyarakat