Papua - Located at unitary village, a routine meeting of FKPM (Community Police Communication Forum) was held, Monday (22/02) at 09.00 WIT.
Police Assistant Second Inspector Ihsan at the meeting said to the public to take an active role in preventing Covid-19 by always adhering to 3M's health protocol because it is still a pandemic condition, and there is an increase in people who are currently positively affected by Covid-19.
"In this case, the government has begun to implement vaccinations gradually, and the public does not need to worry about hoax news circulating on social media," explained Police Assistant Second Inspector Ihsan.
The Deputy for the Social Development Unit also added that there would be an admission of Noken Noken in 2021, so people who have sons or daughters and families who have graduated from high school and are interested in becoming Police should immediately look at the requirements in the HR department of Boven Digoel Resort Police.
"We also remind people that security and public order in the environment is a shared responsibility. If our area is safe, we will not worry about carrying out activities every day. A safe and peaceful life is a basic need for all of us, so let us protect and maintain it to create a safe and secure social and community service. Full of peace," he concluded.
- Papua Regional Police Sends 1 Platoon of Mobile Brigade to Beoga after the shooting of the teacher by KKB
- Terulang Lagi, KKB Papua Menembak Mati Seorang Guru SMPN1 di Beoga, Kab. Puncak Papua
- Armed Criminal Groups (KKB) Burned Schools and Teachers' Homes in Puncak Regency
- Peduli Masyarakat, Polisi Laksanakan Giat Jumat Peduli
- Kasus Pembakaran Sekolah dan Rumah Guru Oleh Kelompok Kriminal Bersenjata Di Kabupaten Puncak
- Wakapolda Papua Hadiri Pembukaan Chef De Mission (CDM) Meeting II
- Polda Papua Gelar Pelatihan Peningkatan Kemampuan Bhabinkamtibmas Sebagai Strategi Penguatan Kampung Tangguh di Masa Pandemi
- Papua Regional Police Open Reception of 2,000 INP Brigadiers
- Wakapolda Papua Hadiri Deklarasi Damai dari Tanah Papua, Lawan Terorisme hingga Wujudkan Keberagaman
- Good Friday Commemoration in Papua is Safe