Papua - Located at the Keerom Resort Police Apple Field, Apples have conducted community service activities to help communities affected by floods in Keerom Regency, Thursday (18/02).
The activity was led directly by the Head of Operational Department Keerom Resort Police Senior Inspector Yoan Febriawan, S.I.K, accompanied by the Main Officer of the Keerom Resort Police by Keerom Resort Police personnel, The Mobile Brigade of Papua Regional Police, Indonesian Military (TNI) personnel.
In his direction, the Head of Operational Department of the Keerom Resort Police said that in the context of INP and TNI's concern for the people in the Arso area and its surroundings that were affected by floods, we would carry out community service activities.
Three target points will be cleaned, namely in Sorong Village, St. Parokis Catholic Church. Willibrodus, and Yanamaa Pir Village 1. Because there are three places, the Indonesian Army, Navy, and INP are divided into three groups that have joined in it.
We carry out this activity to help clean up the residences of people affected by flooding due to the rain that hit for several days, and the targets are garbage and mud due to inundation.
After the landing, the divided personnel move to the designated points. The personnel involved in these activities were 336 joint TNI-INP personnel.
- Papua Regional Police Sends 1 Platoon of Mobile Brigade to Beoga after the shooting of the teacher by KKB
- Terulang Lagi, KKB Papua Menembak Mati Seorang Guru SMPN1 di Beoga, Kab. Puncak Papua
- Armed Criminal Groups (KKB) Burned Schools and Teachers' Homes in Puncak Regency
- Peduli Masyarakat, Polisi Laksanakan Giat Jumat Peduli
- Kasus Pembakaran Sekolah dan Rumah Guru Oleh Kelompok Kriminal Bersenjata Di Kabupaten Puncak
- Wakapolda Papua Hadiri Pembukaan Chef De Mission (CDM) Meeting II
- Polda Papua Gelar Pelatihan Peningkatan Kemampuan Bhabinkamtibmas Sebagai Strategi Penguatan Kampung Tangguh di Masa Pandemi
- Papua Regional Police Open Reception of 2,000 INP Brigadiers
- Wakapolda Papua Hadiri Deklarasi Damai dari Tanah Papua, Lawan Terorisme hingga Wujudkan Keberagaman
- Good Friday Commemoration in Papua is Safe