Jakarta - The Chief of Indonesian National Police (INP), General Listyo Sigit Prabowo, emphasized that Police Assistant Superintendent Yuni Purwanto Kusuma Dewi had been dismissed from his position The Chief of the Astanaanyar Sector Police for being involved in drugs. The Chief of INP also negated zero tolerance for members to engage in such abuse.
"When it comes to members who commit violations, I think it is clear that we have never tolerated it; we will act decisively," said The Chief of INP General Listyo Sigit Prabowo, Friday (19/2/2021).
The Chief of INP said the institution would impose two sanctions on Police Assistant Superintendent Yuni. One of them is a criminal sanction. The National Police program will process the case.
"There are rules, internal regulations from Profession and Internal Affair, there are also penalties," he said.
Police Assistant Superintendent Yuni and 11 members of the Astanaanyar Sector Police were proven to be involved in drugs. Although there is no evidence of drugs, Police Assistant Superintendent Yuni's urine test results are positive for drugs.
- Audiensi Ketua SKK Migas, Kapolri Tekankan Soal Pentinganya Pendampingan Aparat Penegak Hukum untuk Sehatkan Iklim Investasi
- Audiensi Ketua SKK Migas, Kapolri Tekankan Pendampingan Untuk Sehatkan Iklim Investasi
- Kapolri Resmikan Aplikasi SIM Presisi Nasional, Perpanjang SIM Bisa dari Rumah
- The Chief of INP Inaugurates the National Precision SIM Application, Can Extend SIM Licenses from Home
- Unveil the National Online SIM Application, Chairman of the MPR RI Appreciates the Chief of INP
- Di Rakernis Propam, Kapolri Minta Polisi Terlibat Narkoba Ditindak Tegas
- Launching of INP TV-Radio, The Chief of INP: To be closer and educate the public
- The Chief of INP: The Nemangkawi Task Force Always Synergizes for Safe Papua
- Kapolri Pastikan Kejuaraan BMX Internasional 2021 di Yogyakarta Menerapkan Protokol Kesehatan ketat
- Kapolri : Silaturahmi Dengan Ulama dan Tokoh Agama Jangan Sampai Terputus