Merauke - Chief of Sub Regional Police Merauke, Police Superintendent Ir. Untung Sangaji, represented by Vice Chief of Sub Regional Police Merauke, Police Assistant Superintendent Leonardo Yoga leads the security and public order officers (Bhabinkamtibmas) Readiness Assembly and Health Workers as tracer and vaccinator for Covid-19, located at the Merauke Regional Police field. Tuesday (16/2/2021).
A total of 80 (eighty) Bhabinkamtibmas personnel plus 12 (twelve) doctor and health unit personnel and Merauke Sub Regional Police Officers and Head of Ops as Assembly Officers in participating in the event.
In his remarks, The Chief of INP, read by the Vice Chief of Sub Regional Police Meruke, emphasized several things, including early detection to anticipate the spread of Covid-19, in addition to the Health Protocol discipline, the application of 3T restrictions, namely (Testing and Treatment)
It is said that the National Police Vaccinator and Tracer are alerted in administering vaccines to members of the National Police and to the general public.
"I hope that the trained INP vaccinators and tracers can work proficiently and professionally in providing services to the community in deciding the spread of Covid-19," said the Vice Chief of Sub Regional Police.
After the implementation of the assembly of readiness the Vice Chief of Sub Regional Police entrusted a message to the Bhabinkamtibmas police to return to their village where they were assigned as the spearhead of dignity and cut the chain of Covid-19 spread in their village.
Finally, it was conveyed to the Bhabinkamtibmas so that they can work and work again, both in giving an appeal to the public about the message of security and social security, obeying health protocols and socializing the Covid-19 Vaccine is safe and halal.
- Terkait KLB Partai Demokrat, Polri: Satgas Covid-19 Sumut Awasi Acara
- INP High Officials Receive COVID-19 Vaccine Phase 1
- Kapolda Bersama Forkopimda Jatim Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Di Samator Surabaya
- Chief of Merauke Sub Regional Police Inaugurates Covid -19 Tracer Training
- Pencegahan Covid-19 di Tempat Perbelanjaan
- The Chief of INP: 40,366 Bhabinkamtibmas Deployed as Tracer for the Spread of Covid-19
- Dihadiri Menkes, Kapolri Lepas 53.000 Vaksinator dan Tracer Covid-19
- Commander of Traffic Police Corps Checks the Implementation of Micro PPKM at Pulo Gebang Terminal
- Implementation of INP Health Worker Vaccination Reaches 90.60%
- Local Wisdom, Sub-Regional Surakarta City Police Socialized Health Protocols with Wayang Figures