Jakarta - Commander of Traffic Police Corps INP, Inspector General Pol Istiono, checked the readiness of health protocols in Micro Public Activity Restrictions (PPKM), which were implemented on 9-22 February 2021. The check was carried out at one of the terminals in Jakarta, namely Pulogebang Terminal, East Jakarta.
In this check, the Commander of Traffic Police Corps INP Polri said that the Micro PPKM was stated in the Minister of Home Affairs (Mendagri) Tito Karnavian to issue Minister of Home Affairs Instruction Number 3 of 2021.
The regulation contains the implementation of restrictions on micro-based community activities (PPKM) and the establishment of Covid-19 handling posts at the village and sub-district levels to control the spread of Covid-19.
Commander of Traffic Police Corps INP said that based on the Minister of Home Affairs Circular 3, his party and related stakeholders check the Chinese New Year holiday's readiness this weekend. Commander of Traffic Police Corps INP wants PPKM Mikro's implementation to run well, especially for passengers who wish to take a Chinese New Year vacation.
"This basis allows us to anticipate as well as take a long holiday. Today we check how this policy is taken by Pulo Gebang Terminal to require passengers must be carried out in a rapid test," said Commander of Traffic Police Corps INP Inspector General Pol Istiono at the location.
"We see both Genose rapid tests randomly given to passengers. Well, SE 03 rules specifically for Bali are mandatory, both land and air. Then for Java, it is random. Then for public and private, it is also random, "he said.
In anticipation of a long holiday, Korlantas will hold a random antigen test in the rest area of the island of Java, especially on toll roads. This random check for antigen is to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
"To anticipate this long holiday, we have anticipated with the random tests in the rest area. We will do some rest areas on toll roads," Istiono explained.
- Terkait KLB Partai Demokrat, Polri: Satgas Covid-19 Sumut Awasi Acara
- INP High Officials Receive COVID-19 Vaccine Phase 1
- Kapolda Bersama Forkopimda Jatim Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Di Samator Surabaya
- Chief of Merauke Sub Regional Police Inaugurates Covid -19 Tracer Training
- Pencegahan Covid-19 di Tempat Perbelanjaan
- Merauke Sub-Regional Police Prepares Bhabinkamtibmas and Health Workers as Tracer and Vaccinator of Covid-19
- The Chief of INP: 40,366 Bhabinkamtibmas Deployed as Tracer for the Spread of Covid-19
- Dihadiri Menkes, Kapolri Lepas 53.000 Vaksinator dan Tracer Covid-19
- Implementation of INP Health Worker Vaccination Reaches 90.60%
- Local Wisdom, Sub-Regional Surakarta City Police Socialized Health Protocols with Wayang Figures