Jakarta - The Indonesian National Police (INP) emphasized that they would take firm action against anyone involved in a terrorist group. Including one of the suspected terrorists from the Jamaah Ansharut Daulah (JAD) network Ahmad Aulia (30), was arrested in South Sulawesi. Ahmad stated that he was taken for granted before Munarman, the former General Secretary of the Islamic Defender Front (FPI).
The man added that there was a mass circumcision to the Islamic State (IS) at that time. He admitted that he took allegiance with 100 FPI sympathizers and troops.
"Still waiting for the work of Special Detachment 88, but whoever is involved in a criminal act will be held accountable for the law," said Head of Public Information Bureau, Police Public Relations Division, Police Brigadier General Rusdi Hartono, Friday (5/2/2021).
Ahmad was arrested by the INP Anti-Terror Special Detachment 88 Team on January 6, 2021. Ahmad was detained at the South Sulawesi Regional Police for following a mass pledge to IS in 2015.
Then, Police transferred him and 18 other terrorist suspects in Makassar to Jakarta, Thursday (4/2).
Also, the Special Detachment transferred seven suspected terrorists from Gorontalo to Jakarta on the same day. They landed at Soekarno-Hatta Airport, Tangerang, Banten, Thursday (4/2) afternoon. The 26 suspected terrorists belonged to the JAD group.
"They prepare themselves to do physical training, self-defense, then also archery, throwing knives and shooting with air rifles," said Police Brigadier General Rusdi.
- Polri Jelaskan 12 Tersangka Teroris di Jakarta Tidak Terafiliasi JAD dan JI
- Penjual Airgun ke Penyerang Mabes Polri Ternyata Eks Napi Teroris
- Pasca Serangan Mabes Polri, Densus 88 Tangkap Terduga Teroris di Jateng
- Polri Dituduh Kasus Terorisme Hanya Rekayasa, Lemkapi: Ngawur!
- Densus 88 Antiteror Polri Kembali Amankan 4 Wanita Terduga Teroris di Makassar
- PMKRI Pontianak Dukung Penuh Polri Tumpas Tindakan Terorisme yang Resahkan NKRI
- Pakar Hukum UI: Tindakan Polisi Tembak Mati Penyerang Mabes Polri Sudah Benar
- Densus 88 Antiteror Polri Kembali Tangkap 3 Terduga Teroris di Bantul, Tuban dan Surabaya
- Penindakan Terukur dan Akuntabel terhadap Teroris Dibenarkan
- Sebanyak 14 Orang Menjadi Korban Luka Akibat Bom Bunuh Diri di Depan Gereja Katedral Makassar