Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Palembang. The Regional Police of South Sumatra together with the Police College's Educational Institutes and Training Center of National Police Team, carried out research activities in a strategy to prevent the spread of hoax news related to radicalism and terrorism in the Rekonfu Room of the South Sumatra Regional Police, Thursday (12/02/21).
South Sumatra Regional Police Chief, Pol. Inspector-General Toni Harmanto, through the Head of Public Relations, Pol. Grand Commissioner Supriadi said that the South Sumatra Police used this activity to prevent the spread of hoax news related to radicalism and terrorism in the South Sumatra region.
"We received a visit from the police College's Educational Institutes and Training Center of National Police Team for joint research activities, especially High-Rank Officers and South Sumatra Regional Police staff and Police College graduates," said the Head of Public Relations in his office.
He explained that an interview/FGD was also held with the South Sumatra Regional Police's High-Rank Officers and alumni of the 73rd to 77th Police College's Undergraduate alumni in this activity.
The South Sumatra Regional Police were also asked for advice and input by the Research Team to include material on preventing terrorism and radicalism as one of the course materials (curriculum) in undergraduate education at Police College.
- Pertagas bersama Polda Sumsel Berkolaborasi guna Percepatan Program Vaksinasi dan Penanganan Covid-19
- Kapolda Sumsel Meninjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Anak Usia 6-11
- Selama Minggu Kedua Januari 2022, Polda Sumsel Berhasil Amankan 56 Tersangka Terkait Kasus Narkoba
- Kapolda Sumsel di dampingi oleh Kapolres Muba Gelar Press Release 100 Kg Ganja asal Medan
- Selama Minggu Pertama Januari 2022, Polda Sumsel Berhasil Amankan 47 Tersangka Terkait Kasus Narkoba
- Kapolda Sumsel Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Merdeka Anak Serentak
- Throughout the Fourth Week of December 2021, South Sumatra Regional Police Successfully Arrested 46 Drugs Case Suspects
- Governor Together with Chief of South Sumatra Regional Police and Regional Leadership Communication Forum Conduct Monitoring and Check Security for Christmas 2021
- South Sumatra Regional Police Chief Inaugurates Sjamsul Bahri Oemar Mosque Palembang Resort Departemental Police
- Selama Minggu Keempat Bulan Desember 2021, Polda Sumsel Berhasil Amankan 46 Tersangka Terkait Kasus Narkotika