Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Jambi. The Jambi Regional Police held an activity to destroy evidence of 9.6 kg of methamphetamine and 12 ecstasy pills caught by the Jambi Police Narcotics Directorate for the last three months at the Jambi Police Headquarters, Thursday (2/12/2021).
Following the provisions of Article 91 paragraph (2) of Law Number 35 of 2009 concerning Narcotics, evidence that has been successfully confiscated must be immediately destroyed and partly set aside for evidence in court.
The Deputy Chief of Jambi Regional Police by Brigadier General Yudawan R said that currently, we are carrying out drug extermination activities and witness directly by the Attorney General's Office and witnessed by legal advisers for the suspects.
The eradication of the crystal methamphetamine used an Inceniator car belonging to the Jambi Indonesian National Narcotics Agency. Of the five cases, the Jambi Police's Narcotics Directorate managed to secure as many as six suspects, five men and one woman. The five suspects came from different areas; one male suspect came from North Sumatra, the other suspects are from Jambi, and the female suspect is from Aceh.
"I ordered the suspects to tell the suspect's friends or to your network because there is no benefit in using drugs. Financially maybe yes. But for the development of the future young generation, it is getting weaker and makes us damaged. Imagine that 9.6 kg of methamphetamine is projected to be 1 gram for four people, so 38,500 people will be affected," added the Jambi Regional Police's, Deputy Chief.
Tell your friends who will carry out this narcotics distribution, please prevent it from ending until you are alone. "We are not proud to have caught you (suspects), but we are proud if you stop using drugs," said the Jambi Regional Police Chief.
- Kapolda Menyambut Kedatangan Anggota Brimob Dalam Melaksanakan Tugas BKO Di Papua
- Rawan Kejahatan dan Geng Motor, Polda Jambi Sebar Nomor Pengaduan
- Kapolda Jambi Saksikan Peresmian Gernas BBI yang di Launching oleh Menko Marves
- Wakapolda Jambi Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Massal di Kabupaten Kerinci
- Buka Rakor Vaksinasi di Muaro Jambi, Kapolda: Perlu Ditingkatkan Agar Tercapai 100% Target Pelajar
- Polda Jambi Siagakan Kapal dan Puluhan Personel Akibat Curah Hujan Tinggi
- Kunker ke Kompi 3 Yon B Pelopor Satbrimob, Kapolda Jambi Beri Bingkisan kepada Personel
- Beri Rasa Aman Suporter Gubernur CUP Jambi 2022, Polda dan Polresta Dirikan Pos Pengamanan
- Wakapolda Jambi tinjau Pelaksanaan vaksinasi Merdeka Anak di SDN 205
- Polda Jambi Imbau Masyarakat Bawa Sertifikat Vaksin Saat Menonton Pertandingan Sepak Bola