Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Palembang. 13 people were arrested in a raid operation by the Directorate of Special Criminal Investigation of South Sumatra Regional Police in two houses used as temporary shelters for baby lobster or fried shrimp in Mulia Sari Village, Tanjung Lago District, Banyuasin Regency.
Apart from the perpetrators, the officers also confiscated evidence of 153,450 fries, which were still stored in special storage tanks in the two houses that were raided. Other evidence seized included tedmon measuring hundreds of litres of seawater reservoirs, refrigerators, various types of oxygen cylinders, tarpaulin ponds where stored lobster seeds, and other equipment.
Director of Special Criminal Investigation of the South Sumatra Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Barly Ramadhani, said investigators from the Directorate of Special Criminal Investigation were still conducting investigations to explore the role of each perpetrator. "We are also still exploring the origin of the lobster seeds and the delivery destination as well as the intellectual actors in this case," he said at the South Sumatra Regional Police Headquarters, Thursday (2/12/21).
From the homeowner's interrogation results, the perpetrators had only been renting the house for about a month, likewise, with the items used to accommodate lobster seeds.
"The raid location was only used as a temporary shelter for lobster seeds. These seeds will definitely be sent. We are still investigating the place of delivery," he said.
At the same time, he said that by raiding temporary shelter for lobster seeds, his party managed to prevent state losses of more than Rp. 24 billion. "We have coordinated with the Fish Quarantine and Quality Control and Fishery Products Safety for handling lobster seeds to be immediately released into their habitat," he concluded.
- Pertagas bersama Polda Sumsel Berkolaborasi guna Percepatan Program Vaksinasi dan Penanganan Covid-19
- Kapolda Sumsel Meninjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Anak Usia 6-11
- Selama Minggu Kedua Januari 2022, Polda Sumsel Berhasil Amankan 56 Tersangka Terkait Kasus Narkoba
- Kapolda Sumsel di dampingi oleh Kapolres Muba Gelar Press Release 100 Kg Ganja asal Medan
- Selama Minggu Pertama Januari 2022, Polda Sumsel Berhasil Amankan 47 Tersangka Terkait Kasus Narkoba
- Kapolda Sumsel Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Merdeka Anak Serentak
- Throughout the Fourth Week of December 2021, South Sumatra Regional Police Successfully Arrested 46 Drugs Case Suspects
- Governor Together with Chief of South Sumatra Regional Police and Regional Leadership Communication Forum Conduct Monitoring and Check Security for Christmas 2021
- South Sumatra Regional Police Chief Inaugurates Sjamsul Bahri Oemar Mosque Palembang Resort Departemental Police
- Selama Minggu Keempat Bulan Desember 2021, Polda Sumsel Berhasil Amankan 46 Tersangka Terkait Kasus Narkotika