Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Jakarta. The National Police is aware of the possibility of community mobility between regions during the 2022 Christmas and New Year holidays, which can violate health protocols and increase the transmission of Covid-19.
Director of Cultural and Social, National Police's Brigadier General. Pol. Arif Rahman explained that the Police had prepared several steps to anticipate this possibility, including carrying out the Safe Nusa II Contingency Central Operation and Candle Operation.
This operation oversees the Level 3 Community Activity restriction Enforcement policy during Christmas and New Year, and he said Wednesday (12/01/2021).
Previously, the Head of the Police Public Relations Division, Inspector General. Pol. Dedi Prasetyo, through the Information Management and Documentation Chief Bureau of the Public Relations Division of the National Police, Brigadier General Pol. Moh. Hendra Suhartiyono, acknowledged that there is a lot of data and information showing that the handling of the Covid-19 pandemic in Indonesia is excellent, both at the national, provincial, and district/city levels.
"In general, there has been a decline in the weekly trend of new cases by 23% and the number of deaths by 16% compared to last week," explained Information Management and Documentation Chief Bureau.
This achievement made Indonesia included in the Green Zone or Green Zone by the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US CDC) in Atalanta.
- National Police Advise Cancellation of AFF Cup Final Watching Together Events to Avoid Omicron Variant
- Providing Space for Freedom of Expression, National Police Warmly Welcomes Safari Bhayangkara Mural Event
- Sudah Periksa 34 Saksi, Polri Periksa Bahar Smith Pekan Depan
- Lilin Operation 2021, Indonesian National Police Reveal Hundreds of Thousands of Vehicles In and Out of Jakarta
- Salute! Police Headquarters Seals 2 Ports and 5 Boats Following Illegal Migrant Worker Incident
- Operasi Lilin 2021, Polri Ungkap Ratusan Ribu Kendaraan Keluar-Masuk Jakarta
- Candle Operation 2021, Police Conduct Air Monitoring to Check Surabaya Traffic Situation
- Supervision Team of Profession and Security Division of National Police Headquarter Checks Preparedness of Security Personnel of 2021 Lilin Lodaya Operation of Majalengka Departmental Police
- National Police Exposes the Modus of the Healthcare Equipment Investment Fraud Suspects Using Forged Letter from Ministry of Health
- National Police Anticipates Terror by Actively Arresting Terrorists in Approaching Christmas and New Year