Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Semarang. The Central Java Regional Police supports the acceleration of herd immunity or group immunity until the end of December 2021 and targets Covid-19 vaccinations of more than 49 thousand doses per day. The Covid-19 immunization was carried out at 53 points in 35 police stations throughout Central Java, targeting the general public and the elderly .
The Head of the Regional Police of the Central Java Regional Police, Pol. Inspector-General Ahmad Luthfi said, to support the realization of the herd immunity program until December 2021, the police will oversee the vaccination activities that the government has announced to 100 percent. Statement of Covid-19 vaccination at Bhangkara Hospital Semarang.
This vaccination targets approximately 35,000 residents in Central Java and is centred at Bhayangkara Hospital.
The current achievement of the National Police's vaccination is 2.2 million, while the Central Java Regional Police's vaccination quota is 49 thousand, which are distributed to the ranks of the Resort Police.
People who have not been vaccinated can come directly to Bhayangkara Hospital, Semarang City, simply by bringing their ID card and family card. This hospital provides 500 doses per day.
- Polda Jatim Ringkus Komplotan Spesialis Pencurian Kabel Bawah Tanah Milik Telkom
- Polda Jatim Akan Lakukan Langkah Persuasif untuk Buru Pelaku Rudapaksa di Jombang
- Targetkan 19.506 Dosis, Polda Jatim Genjot Vaksinasi Anak dan Lansia
- Berkas Perkara Sopir Vanessa Angel Sudah Masuk Tahap P21 dan Siap Disidangkan
- Polda Jatim Bentuk Tim Khusus Kejar WNA Palestina
- Kapolda Jatim Apresiasi Bus Vaksinasi Anak Keliling
- Failed the circulation of 44 kg of crystal methamphetamine, Chief of East Java Regional Police Appreciates the Performance of the Surabaya Metropolitan Police Narcotics Investigation Unit
- East Java Regional Police Chief Urges People to Celebrate New Year at Home
- Kapolda Jatim Pimpin Upacara Kenaikan Pangkat Personel Polda Jatim
- Anticipating Crowds on New Year's Eve 2022, East Java Regional Police Prepare Three Rings of Security