Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Serang. The Banten Regional Police plans to implement odd-even traffic regulations in arranging visits to priority tourist attractions during the 2022 Christmas and New Year holidays.
"An odd-even arrangement will be applied before Christmas 2021 and New Year 2022 so that personnel can arrange visits to priority tourist attractions," explained Banten Regional Police Chief Pol. Inspector-General Rudy Heriyanto in Serang, Monday (11/29/21)
Tourist attractions must implement stricter health protocols with the 5M approach: wearing masks, washing hands, maintaining distance, reducing mobility, and avoiding crowds.
The Banten Regional Police will apply odd-even traffic regulations in arranging visits to priority tourist attractions during the 2022 Christmas and New Year holidays.
"Tourist visitors are required to use the PeduliLindung application when entering and leaving tourist attractions; only yellow and green category visitors are allowed to enter tourist attractions," explained the Two-Star General.
The Banten Regional Police Chief also emphasized that following the Ministry of Home Affairs Instruction No. 62 of 2021, the number of tourists is limited to 50 percent of the total capacity of tourist attractions and prohibits celebration parties with crowds in open or closed places.
"Besides that, it also reduces the use of loudspeakers which can cause people to gather massively, causing crowds," said the former National Police's Head of Legal Administrative Division
Pol. Inspector-General Rudy Heriyanto added that the Banten Regional Police would limit art, culture and tradition activities, both religious and non-religious, which can cause crowds.
The Two-Star General advised the public to limit their mobility in the upcoming Christmas 2021 and New Year's 2022 and ordered the Police Chiefs and their staff to identify tourist attractions targeted for holidays in their respective jurisdictions so that they could implement health protocols properly.
- Peduli Anak Sekolah, Kapolda Banten Bagikan Ratusan Perlengkapan Sekolah di SDN Ujung Tebu
- Wakapolda Banten Salurkan Perlengkapan Sekolah Kepada Anak - Anak di Kabupaten Lebak
- Polda Banten Pastikan Tidak Ada Korban Jiwa Akibat Gempa 6,7 SR
- Polwan Polda Banten Berikan Trauma Healing kepada Anak-Anak yang Terdampak Bencana Gempa
- Polda Banten Pastikan Ledakan di Pandeglang Bukan Terorisme
- Guna Cegah Kejahatan di Perairan Merak, Ditpolairud Polda Banten Lakukan Patroli
- Polda Banten Selidiki Ledakan di Kabupaten Pandeglang
- Antisipasi Penyebaran Covid-19, Polda Banten Distribusikan Masker di Dermaga Timur Pulau Tunda
- Polda Banten Berhasil Ringkus Komplotan Residivis Spesialis Pecah Kaca
- Pimpin Apel Pagi Perdana, Kabid Humas Polda Banten Jabarkan Rencana Kerja Tahun 2022