Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Palembang. Combating drug abuse, the Directorate of Drug Investigation of the South Sumatra Regional Police and the Resort Departemental Police and Resort Police ranks continue to disclose drug cases in their respective areas.
This can be seen from the case that was successfully uncovered in the fourth week of November 2021, which uncovered 45 drug cases in their respective jurisdictions.
South Sumatra Regional Police Chief, Pol. Inspector-General Toni Harmanto, through the Head of Public Relations of the South Sumatra Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Supriadi said that this is clear evidence that the authorities do not want the younger generation to be damaged by the illicit goods.
We want to save the younger generation from the entanglement of these illicit goods so that we do not stop disclosing drug cases to their roots, said the Head of Public Relations of the South Sumatra Police, Monday (11/29).
In this fourth week, the Head of Public Relations of the South Sumatra Regional Police explained that from 45 drug cases, 55 suspects were also arrested, consisting of one dealer, 47 dealers and seven users.
"From their hands, our members managed to secure evidence in the form of 901.83 grams of methamphetamine, 11.07 grams of ecstasy and 562 pills. Meanwhile, the Resort Police did not reveal any cases this week, namely the Lahat Police and the Pali Resort Police," said the Head of Public Relations of the South Sumatra Regional Police.
He continued with this success, saying that his party managed to save at least 6,534 children of the nation. "From the evidence that we confiscated, we can save the younger generation from these illicit goods, and this will not stop here because we will continue to make efforts to disclose cases in order to ensure the younger generation is safe from the drug virus," he concluded.
- Pertagas bersama Polda Sumsel Berkolaborasi guna Percepatan Program Vaksinasi dan Penanganan Covid-19
- Kapolda Sumsel Meninjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Anak Usia 6-11
- Selama Minggu Kedua Januari 2022, Polda Sumsel Berhasil Amankan 56 Tersangka Terkait Kasus Narkoba
- Kapolda Sumsel di dampingi oleh Kapolres Muba Gelar Press Release 100 Kg Ganja asal Medan
- Selama Minggu Pertama Januari 2022, Polda Sumsel Berhasil Amankan 47 Tersangka Terkait Kasus Narkoba
- Kapolda Sumsel Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Merdeka Anak Serentak
- Throughout the Fourth Week of December 2021, South Sumatra Regional Police Successfully Arrested 46 Drugs Case Suspects
- Governor Together with Chief of South Sumatra Regional Police and Regional Leadership Communication Forum Conduct Monitoring and Check Security for Christmas 2021
- South Sumatra Regional Police Chief Inaugurates Sjamsul Bahri Oemar Mosque Palembang Resort Departemental Police
- Selama Minggu Keempat Bulan Desember 2021, Polda Sumsel Berhasil Amankan 46 Tersangka Terkait Kasus Narkotika