Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Pekanbaru. Riau Regional Police Chief, Pol. Inspector-General Agung Setya Imam Effendi, deployed 100 Brimob personnel from the Riau Regional Police to help monitor illegal logging activities in the Rimbang Baling Forest in Kampar Regency, Sunday (11/28/2021).
In his explanation, the Riau Regional Police Chief said that this was a concrete step taken by his staff to solve the illegal activity, in the form of forest encroachment. We sent 100 Mobile Brigade members for further treatment, as well as to try out Rimbang Baling Forest and its surroundings. Currently, the Riau Regional Police and its ranks will organize an Illegal Logging Operation, targeting the western region of Riau, which borders the neighboring province of West Sumatra, including in the Kampar Regency and also in the Rohul Regency. This is done because we have just finished carrying out aerial monitoring and have found and seen illegal logging activities in production forests and conservation areas.
This illegal logging activity has a correlation with several things. Related to this, we are still waiting for further studies, especially from the results of the observations obtained. That if saving the forest means the same as saving the country's wealth. To that end, we will take concrete steps to enforce the law. By doing so, it is hoped that the actions of those who take state assets illegally or illegally can be stopped. How many points have we taken steps, later we will convey in detail. Because from the results of aerial monitoring, it was found that there were activities that led to illegal logging. The Riau Police will also coordinate further with the Riau Province Department of Environment and Hygiene regarding the area designated as production forest, added the Riau Regional Police Chief.
Because production forests have mechanisms, there are procedures, there are parties who may be given permission to manage the forest. This is what we will coordinate. We hope that in the future how our forests can be saved so that they do not get negative impacts from forest destruction. "Saving the forest first is what we focus on," concluded the Riau Regional Police Chief.
- Personel Bidhumas Polda Banten dan PPID Polresta Tangerang Ikuti Pelatihan Manajemen Media
- Wakapolda Riau Launching Vaksinasi Anak Usia 6-11 Tahun di Kab.Kampar
- Awal Kepemimpinan Kapolda Riau, Dit Resnarkoba Polda Riau Berhasil Amankan 80 Kg Sabu Asal Malaysia dan Ringkus 11 Pelaku
- Wakapolda Riau bersama Bupati Bengkalis Tinjau Vaksinasi Massal Presisi bagi Anak Usia 6-11 Tahun
- Polda Riau Selidiki Dugaan Tambang Ilegal di Rokan Hilir
- Bersinergi Dengan TNI, Brimob Polda Riau Gelar Vaksinasi Massal
- Polda Riau Bantah Tudingan Setara Institute Kriminalisasi Anthony Hamzah
- Vaksinasi Serentak Di Serang, Bidpropam Polda Banten Lakukan Pengamanan
- Tinjau Vaksinasi Serentak, Kapolda Riau Berikan Semangat kepada Anak-anak yang Divaksin
- Jalin Silaturahmi, Kaolda Riau Disambut Hangat oleh Gubernur Riau Drs. H. Syamsuar