Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Gorontalo. Chief of Papua Regional Police, Police Inspector General Mathius D Fakhiri, and the entourage conducted a working visit in supervising the NCO Education Camp (Diktukba) of 2,000 NCO of Papua Regional Police of 2021 at the Batudaa State Police School (SPN) of Gorontalo Regional Police in Bukit Tabango, Gorontalo Regency, Gorontalo Province, on Thursday (25/11/21).
Chief of Papua Regional Police, Police Inspector General Mathius D Fakhiri, arrived at the SPN Batudaa and was welcomed by Head of SPN of Gorontalo Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Agus Widodo. Chief received salute and welcome singing by the students of Batudaa SPN and proceeded to the office of the Chief of SPN of Gorontalo Regional Police.
On this occasion, the Chief of Gorontalo Regional Police welcomed and thanked the Chief of Papua Regional Police for visiting SPN Batudaa of Gorontalo Regional Police in supervising Diktukba of 2,000 Noken NCO of Papua Regional Police of 2021.
In the middle of the Covid-19 pandemic, Police still could conduct proper and smooth education without the emergence of a new Covid-19 cluster in SPN of Gorontalo. During teaching sessions, the students from Papua Regional Police could be educated and receive subjects well.
In the same place, the Chief of Papua Regional Police said, "I ask you to maintain Papua's name do not spoil the Papua's good name, especially Papua Regional Police. We have to be grateful because you are selected to be the Police personnel of 2021. We have to stop violence in Papua, and you can be the agent of change to educate your community. This is why I create the Noken NCO programme. This does not mean that you are the Special Autonomy Police, but still part of the Indonesian National Police.
"December 22 is close, and it is possible that some unwanted things could happen. Therefore, you must take care of yourself. I believe in 18 education centres, in which I have visited such as Policewoman School and Kalten SPN and saw the attitudes and programmes. I believe all have the same standards. I will form 500 people of Mobile Brigade Unit and 2,000 Noken NCO of 2021", he said.
- Kapolda Papua Tinjau Lokasi Banjir dan Longsor di Kota Jayapura
- Kapolda Papua Minta Bintara Polri Tak Pakai Kekerasan saat Bertugas
- Deputy Chief of Papua Regional Police Inaugurates SI-IPAR Reading Park at Pospol Yaro
- Polda Papua Tetapkan 8 Tersangka Kasus Pengibaran Bendera Bintang Kejora di Gor Cenderawasih
- Papuan Regional Police Chief Expresses Prioritizing the Recruitment of Police Members, Toga and Tomas
- Kapolda Papua Ungkapkan Utamakan Rekrutmen Anak Anggota Polri, Toga dan Tomas
- Kapolda Papua Pimpin Rapat Koordinasi Bersama Majelis Rakyat Papua
- Papuan Regional Police Deploy Troops to Secure XVI National Paralimpiade Week
- Kapolda Papua Pimpin Acara Syukuran PON XX Papua Sukses
- Polda Papua Siap Rekrut Atlet PON Berprestasi, Kapolda: Mereka Tetap Bisa Berlatih