Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Palembang. To assist the Government in accelerating vaccination achievements in Palembang and South Sumatra in general, the Chief of South Sumatra Regional Police, Police Inspector General Toni Harmanto deployed vaccinator personnel to the community. The event occurred at the Civil Service Savings and Insurance (Taspen) Bus Stop beside the South Sumatra Regional Police Headquarters, Jenderal Sudirman Street, Palembang, Thursday (25/11).
The Chief of South Sumatra Regional Police directly led the release of vaccinators. The Chief of South Sumatra Regional Police through the Head of Public Relations Division of the South Sumatra Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Supriadi said that the release of the Palembang City Police Vaccine for the Tres Vaccine Program (Trans Departemental Police Vaccine) was in collaboration with the Palembang City Police with the Palembang City Musi Transportation.
"Hopefully, with this vaccinator, it can accelerate the vaccination process, so that herd immunity will soon be formed in the city of Palembang and the province of South Sumatra in general," explained the Head of Public Relations Division of the South Sumatra Regional Police.
The Head of Public Relations Division of the South Sumatra Regional Police said that the vaccinator would also be explicitly assigned to the city of Palembang, which needed vaccinators so that the implementation of vaccinations could be carried out optimally.
The Head of Public Relations of the South Sumatra Regional Police added that the Tres vaccination activity was carried out until Saturday 27 November 2021 with the Transmusi Passenger Route majoring in PIM - Bukit - Padang Selasa - Demang, and the target was the Transmusi passenger community.
In the event, Head of Operations Bureau of South Sumatra Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Kamaruddin, Head of Medicine and Health of the South Sumatra Regional Police, represented by Police Grand Commissioner Attendant Mahyuddin, Chief of Palembang City Police, Police Grand Commissioner Irvan Prawira, Head of Health Department of Palembang City, Fenty Aprina, President Director of PT. Sarana Pembangunan Palembang Jaya, Ahmad Nopan, and Deputy Chief of Palembang City Police, Police Grand Commissioner Attendant Andes Purwati.
- Pertagas bersama Polda Sumsel Berkolaborasi guna Percepatan Program Vaksinasi dan Penanganan Covid-19
- Kapolda Sumsel Meninjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Anak Usia 6-11
- Selama Minggu Kedua Januari 2022, Polda Sumsel Berhasil Amankan 56 Tersangka Terkait Kasus Narkoba
- Kapolda Sumsel di dampingi oleh Kapolres Muba Gelar Press Release 100 Kg Ganja asal Medan
- Selama Minggu Pertama Januari 2022, Polda Sumsel Berhasil Amankan 47 Tersangka Terkait Kasus Narkoba
- Kapolda Sumsel Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Merdeka Anak Serentak
- Throughout the Fourth Week of December 2021, South Sumatra Regional Police Successfully Arrested 46 Drugs Case Suspects
- Governor Together with Chief of South Sumatra Regional Police and Regional Leadership Communication Forum Conduct Monitoring and Check Security for Christmas 2021
- South Sumatra Regional Police Chief Inaugurates Sjamsul Bahri Oemar Mosque Palembang Resort Departemental Police
- Selama Minggu Keempat Bulan Desember 2021, Polda Sumsel Berhasil Amankan 46 Tersangka Terkait Kasus Narkotika