Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Serang. Chief of Banten Regional Police, Police Inspector General Rudy Heriyanto Adi Nugroho asked the entire community to limit their mobility during the 2021 Christmas and 2022 New Year celebrations.
"According to the Instruction of the Minister of Home Affairs Number 62 of 2021, we know that the government will impose Micro Restriction Level III status from December 24, 2021, to January 2, 2022. We need to respond by limiting daily activities and mobility," explained Police Inspector General Rudy Heriyanto Adi Nugroho.
The Chief of Banten Regional Police explained that the Government, through Presidential Instruction No. 62 of 2021 concerning Prevention and Control of Covid-19 at Christmas 2021 and New Year 2022, has formulated several adaptive rules and provisions to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
The government even abolished the year-end national holiday to limit people's mobility. Not only that, but the Instruction of the Minister of Home Affairs also requests that local governments activate the function of the Covid-19 Task Force in their respective regions.
"During the Christmas 2021 and New Year 2022 period, the Banten Regional Police together with the Provincial Government and other Regency/City Governments will reactivate the function of the Covid-19 Handling Task Force in each region, even at the sub-district to village level," said Two Stars General.
Meanwhile, in a different place, the Head of Public Relations Division of the Banten Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Attendant Shinto Silitonga, reminded the public to continue to carry out health protocols in their daily activities.
"Ahead of Christmas and New Year, community activities must be carried out with discipline in carrying out health protocols," said Police Grand Commissioner Attendant Shinto Silitonga
The Head of Public Relations Division of the Banten Regional Police appealed to residents to manage their planned activities well during Christmas and New Year, not to cause crowds and celebrate Christmas and New Year simply at their respective homes.
"Let's support the government's program to prevent the attack of the Covid-19 wave at Christmas and New Year by celebrating it simply and staying at home with family," concluded the Intermediate Officer of Banten Regional Police Intermediate Officer.
- Peduli Anak Sekolah, Kapolda Banten Bagikan Ratusan Perlengkapan Sekolah di SDN Ujung Tebu
- Wakapolda Banten Salurkan Perlengkapan Sekolah Kepada Anak - Anak di Kabupaten Lebak
- Polda Banten Pastikan Tidak Ada Korban Jiwa Akibat Gempa 6,7 SR
- Polwan Polda Banten Berikan Trauma Healing kepada Anak-Anak yang Terdampak Bencana Gempa
- Polda Banten Pastikan Ledakan di Pandeglang Bukan Terorisme
- Guna Cegah Kejahatan di Perairan Merak, Ditpolairud Polda Banten Lakukan Patroli
- Polda Banten Selidiki Ledakan di Kabupaten Pandeglang
- Antisipasi Penyebaran Covid-19, Polda Banten Distribusikan Masker di Dermaga Timur Pulau Tunda
- Polda Banten Berhasil Ringkus Komplotan Residivis Spesialis Pecah Kaca
- Pimpin Apel Pagi Perdana, Kabid Humas Polda Banten Jabarkan Rencana Kerja Tahun 2022