Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Surabaya. The East Java Regional Police are ready to oversee and secure the demonstration carried out by workers in response to the increase in the Average Income, Thursday (11/25/21)
The East Java Regional Police deployed a total of 3200 joint personnel from the National Armed Forces and National Police and Municipal Police prepared to oversee the labour demonstration which was held today and is planned to be attended by thousands of workers from various regions in East Java, including from Sidoarjo, Gersik, Malang, Pasuruan. , Jember and Surabaya.
The workers who joined various organizations are scheduled to gather on the frontage road of Ahmad Yani Street.
In the context of guarding and securing, the joint personnel will be alerted at the entrance to Surabaya, industrial areas, toll exits and gathering points during the action so that the demonstration can run safely, orderly, and smoothly.
The police will also carry out traffic engineering to not interfere with the activities of Surabaya residents. However, Surabaya residents are also advised to temporarily avoid Jalan Governor Suryo, or the Grahadi State Building, because officers will close the road at the demonstration location.
Head of Public Relations of the East Java Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Gatot Reply Handoko said to anticipate things not wanted from other elements, apart from workers. Officers have also formed a special team to separate and coordinate with the action coordinator and particular vital objects and carry out patrols to company locations.
"We have prepared a special team to monitor groups outside the workers who will demonstrate, later we will separate them, by coordinating with the field coordinator and securing vital objects and patrolling the company," explained the Head of Public Relations of the East Java Regional Police.
Police Grand Commissioner Gatot Reply Handoko appealed to the demo participants to carry out their activities in an orderly manner and not carry out activities that could harm the community, especially the residents of Surabaya.
"We hope that the demonstrations carried out by these workers can run safely and in an orderly manner. In addition, it is hoped that the demo participants will also not carry out activities that can harm the people of Surabaya in their activities," explained the Intermediate Officer of the East Java Regional Police.
- Polda Jatim Ringkus Komplotan Spesialis Pencurian Kabel Bawah Tanah Milik Telkom
- Polda Jatim Akan Lakukan Langkah Persuasif untuk Buru Pelaku Rudapaksa di Jombang
- Targetkan 19.506 Dosis, Polda Jatim Genjot Vaksinasi Anak dan Lansia
- Berkas Perkara Sopir Vanessa Angel Sudah Masuk Tahap P21 dan Siap Disidangkan
- Polda Jatim Bentuk Tim Khusus Kejar WNA Palestina
- Kapolda Jatim Apresiasi Bus Vaksinasi Anak Keliling
- Failed the circulation of 44 kg of crystal methamphetamine, Chief of East Java Regional Police Appreciates the Performance of the Surabaya Metropolitan Police Narcotics Investigation Unit
- East Java Regional Police Chief Urges People to Celebrate New Year at Home
- Kapolda Jatim Pimpin Upacara Kenaikan Pangkat Personel Polda Jatim
- Anticipating Crowds on New Year's Eve 2022, East Java Regional Police Prepare Three Rings of Security