Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Jakarta. Indonesian Military Commander General Andika Perkasa visited the National Police Chief General Listyo Sigit Prabowo at the National Police Headquarters, South Jakarta, Tuesday (11/23/2021). On that occasion, the two generals discussed the issue of increasing the synergy and solidity of the National Armed Forces and National Police.
"Just now, together with the main officers of the National Police Headquarters, we received the new National Armed Forces Commander; of course, we discussed many things, how we will improve in the future, such as the synergy and solidity of the National Armed Forces- and National Police," said Sigit.
In addition, said the former Banten Regional Police Chief, the meeting also discussed the completion of the tasks given by Indonesian President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) related to the handling and control of Covid-19.
Among them is completing the target from the Indonesian President regarding the acceleration of the Covid-19 vaccination acceleration of 70 percent, which must be achieved by the end of 2021.
"How can we both complete the tasks that have been assigned by the Government, especially the President to both of us to the National Armed Forces and National Police, such as acceleration related to the progress of vaccination which we are currently pursuing to reach 70 percent at the end of December," said the former Police Chief of Criminal Investigation Unit.
Not only that, Sigit explained that the two of them also discussed the paradigm shift regarding the handling of disturbances in security and public order in Indonesia, such as in Papua and Poso.
"And also other activities, of course, we will continue to build and improve to strengthen later, to increase what we have been working on, especially in terms of synergy and solidity," said the former Banten Regional Police Chief.
To strengthen the synergy from top to bottom, Sigit mentioned the implementation of education between the National Armed Forces and National Police soldiers, going well so far. So, in the future, it will continue to be maintained and strengthened again.
"The National Police Chief and all ranks would, of course, congratulate the new National Armed Forces Commander. Moreover, we are ready to continue to cooperate in synergy to increase solidity to maintain the stability of state security, public security and also the success of the Government's program, especially in terms of handling Covid-19, national economic recovery and other tasks which of course are our shared tasks, that we can convey," said Sigit.
Meanwhile, the National Armed Forces Commander stated that the National Police Chief held the meeting to strengthen what had been going on so far. As well as correcting existing deficiencies.
We have come to the National Police Chief at the National Police Headquarters to officially convey what the Chief of Police and the staff who have been operating so far have a message or evaluation that I need to know. "So that in starting my task, I can immediately make improvements based on input from the National Police Chief, especially the task relationship that does involve the two institutions," concluded Andika.
- Bedah Buku 'Wajah Polisi Presisi', Potret Inovasi dan Prestasi Satu Tahun Kepemimpinan Jenderal Polisi Listyo Sigit
- Polri Merekrut 1.291 Bintara Berbasis IT guna Hadapi Revolusi Industri 4.0 dan 5.0
- 1 Tahun Kapolri: Setapak Perubahan Wujudkan Pelayanan Masyarakat yang Terbaik
- Kapolri Berkomitmen Jadikan Kantor Polisi Ramah Disabilitas
- Polri Ungkap 2 Kasus Penghimpunan Dana Ilegal yang Rugikan Warga Hingga Triliunan
- Kapolri Melakukan Mutasi Sejumlah Pati dan Pamen
- Perjanjian Ekstradisi Indonesia-Singapura, Kapolri: Pencegahan dan Pemberantasan Kejahatan Transnasional Makin Optimal
- Bertemu Kepala Kepolisian Malaysia, Kapolri Bahas PMI Ilegal Hingga Penanganan Covid-19
- Minimalisir Aduan Masyarakat, Polri Manfaatkan Teknologi Informasi dalam Pelayanan Publik
- Hadiri Ground Breaking RS Muhammadiyah, Kapolri Dukung Penuh Program Kesehatan dan Pendidikan Masyarakat