Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Jakarta. Chief of Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police, Police Inspector General Fadil Imran, received Religion and Nation's Moderation Award from the Rabithah Ma'ahid Islamiyah/Pesantren Association of Nahdlatul Ulama (RMI-NU) of Jakarta Capital Region when RMI-NU visited the Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police Headquarter on Tuesday (22/11/2021).
The visitors from RMI-NU of Jakarta were 28 people, consisting of regional and branch administrators and several administrators of Pesantren (Islamic Boarding School) across Jakarta. The aim of this visit is to show support of RMI-NU of Jakarta towards the Chief of Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police, who has always been making socio-religious life in Jakarta becomes harmonious, peaceful, calm, and moderate.
In his opening statement, the Chief of Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police welcomed the Head of Regional Administrator of RMI-NU of Jakarta, KH Rakhmad Zailani Kiki, and the entourage at the Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police Headquarter. He hoped that this meeting would keep existing and not sever a friendship because the religion, clerics, and umaras said not to do it, and all of them must keep together to solve problems in the community.
"For religious moderation, NU people are undoubtedly moderate. They have teachings from the KH Hasyim Asy'ari, "Hubbul wathon minal iman", love the motherland is part of the faith, and they also have "Yalal Wathon" song. However, the problems needed to take attention to are drugs and community brawls that always happen and must be solved. Of course, I welcome the visit from the RMI-NU of Jakarta. In following this up, I instruct the Chief of Sectoral Police to visit Pesantren of NU in their regions", Chief of Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police added.
Besides, KH Rakhmad Zailani Kiki also thanked the performance and dedication of the Chief of Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police and his personnel in giving significant influence and motivating Islamic mass organisations. He said, "We all know that before Mr Fadil Imran took office as the Chief of Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police, the socio-religious life in Jakarta were experiencing social disintegration by intolerant groups who forced their interest in the name of religion or certain religious ideology that could threaten national unity. Therefore, RMI-NU of Jakarta awarded him as the religion and nation's moderation figure".
- Kapolda Metro Jaya Klaim Vaksinasi Merdeka Anak Capai Target 2 Juta Lebih
- Polda Metro Jaya Pastikan Vaksinasi Merdeka Anak Capai 96,32 Persen
- Kapolda Metro Jaya : Gelaran Street Race ini Punya Standar Khusus
- Kapolda Metro Jaya : Ajang Street Race Diharapkan Bisa Lahirkan Bakat Baru
- Kapolda Metro Jaya Tinjau Lokasi Penyebaran Covid-19 di Kelurahan Krukut
- Chief of Regional Police: Throughout 2021, Case Settlement at Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Police Increases
- Kapolda Metro Jaya Pimpin Sertijab 7 Kapolres dan 5 Pejabat Utama
- Kapolda Metro Jaya Sebut Situasi Malam Pergantian Tahun di Jakarta Aman Terkendali
- Polda Metro Jaya Amankan 1.670 Gereja Selama Perayaan Natal 2021
- Facilitation and Development of Street Racers, Head of Bamsoet's Indonesian Motor Association Appreciates the Steps of the Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police Chief