Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Jakarta. Greater Jakarta Metro. Regional Police Chief, Pol. Grand Commissioner Fadil Imran appreciated the courage of Police Inspector First Class - Lukas Marbun, who tried to arrest the drug dealer even though the perpetrator hit him. As a result, the regional Police Chief will reward him with awards. "We will see; there must be a reward; it is just a matter of what the reward level is; we will see later," he explained at Saint Carolus Hospital, Jakarta, Monday (11/22/21).
Pol. Inspector-General Fadil Imran ensured that not only Iptu Lukas would be rewarded. However, other team member personnel involved in the operation will be rewarded. "Because this is not teamwork alone, there are seven members involved," explained the Regional police Chief.
The Two-Star General also said he visited Lukas to provide support. This is so that Luke remains enthusiastic about the war against narcotics. "I am here to provide support so that members remain enthusiastic and never give up the fight against abuse and illicit drug trafficking," explained the Regional Police Chief.
Pol. Inspector-General Fadil Imran visited Police First Inspector Lukas Marbun, who is now being treated at Carolus Hospital, Salemba, Central Jakarta and said he had come at the same time to provide support to Iptu Lukas so that he would not give up the fight against drugs. "I am here to provide support so that the members remain enthusiastic and never give up the fight against abuse and illicit drug trafficking," explained the Regional Police Chief.
The Regional Police Chief explained that Police Lukas was injured while trying to catch a drug dealer. The resistance from the drug dealers resulted in Police Lukas breaking a bone in his left leg. "There was resistance from the suspected drug dealer, and an accident occurred, our member broke in his left leg, there were two fractures. His condition after the operation was healthy, well, conscious. It is just a matter of recovery," he explained.
According to the Regional Police Chief, drug dealers use all means to escape police pursuit. However, he stressed that the state should not lose to drug dealers. "This drug dealer is using all means to escape the officers' pursuit, whether by fighting with firearms, sharp weapons or crashing his vehicle," he explained.
- Kapolda Metro Jaya Klaim Vaksinasi Merdeka Anak Capai Target 2 Juta Lebih
- Polda Metro Jaya Pastikan Vaksinasi Merdeka Anak Capai 96,32 Persen
- Kapolda Metro Jaya : Gelaran Street Race ini Punya Standar Khusus
- Kapolda Metro Jaya : Ajang Street Race Diharapkan Bisa Lahirkan Bakat Baru
- Kapolda Metro Jaya Tinjau Lokasi Penyebaran Covid-19 di Kelurahan Krukut
- Chief of Regional Police: Throughout 2021, Case Settlement at Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Police Increases
- Kapolda Metro Jaya Pimpin Sertijab 7 Kapolres dan 5 Pejabat Utama
- Kapolda Metro Jaya Sebut Situasi Malam Pergantian Tahun di Jakarta Aman Terkendali
- Polda Metro Jaya Amankan 1.670 Gereja Selama Perayaan Natal 2021
- Facilitation and Development of Street Racers, Head of Bamsoet's Indonesian Motor Association Appreciates the Steps of the Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police Chief