Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Jambi. Jambi Governor, Al Haris with the Jambi Regional Police Chief, Pol. Inspector-General Albertus Rachmad Wibowo leads the implementation of the Jambi Province Hydrometeorological Disaster Alert Call at the Directorate of Water and Air Police Headquarter at Apel Siaga, Jambi Regional Police, Monday (11/22/2021).
The event was also attended by Chief of Military Resort Command Staff, Colonel Inf. M. Yamin Dano, Jambi Police Chief Officer, Jambi Disaster Management, Bachyuni Deliansyah, Colonel Arh Ibnu Sukelan, and Head of General Information at Prov. Jambi M. Fauzi.
Jambi Regional Police Chief through the Head of Public Relations of the Jambi Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Mulia Prianto said that this apple was held to be more prepared and alert to face a rapidly changing situation, and we could quickly take anticipatory steps.
"Thank you very much to the National Armed Forces, the Government for helping us a lot in handling disasters, keep it up, and we will improve it together," said the Head of Public Relations of the Jambi Regional Police.
The Head of Public Relations of the Jambi Regional Police said that the extreme weather that occurred needed our preparedness because so many people were disturbed in a disaster.
"The geographical condition of Jambi has disaster-prone areas such as mountains, hills and rivers. Therefore we must be prepared to face disasters that can come at any time," explained the Head of Public Relations of the Jambi Regional Police.
The Head of Public Relations of the Jambi Regional Police explained that preparedness is essential. When a disaster occurs, we can quickly go to the location and promote it to residents during these months so that residents are always careful.
After the ceremony, the Jambi Regional Police Chief and the Jambi Governor and their entourage conducted a survey of the Batanghari river water discharge using the Jambi Regional Police's Directorate of Water and Air Police Speedboat and Jambi Regional Disaster Management Agency.
- Wakapolda Jambi Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Massal di Kabupaten Kerinci
- Buka Rakor Vaksinasi di Muaro Jambi, Kapolda: Perlu Ditingkatkan Agar Tercapai 100% Target Pelajar
- Polda Jambi Siagakan Kapal dan Puluhan Personel Akibat Curah Hujan Tinggi
- Kunker ke Kompi 3 Yon B Pelopor Satbrimob, Kapolda Jambi Beri Bingkisan kepada Personel
- Beri Rasa Aman Suporter Gubernur CUP Jambi 2022, Polda dan Polresta Dirikan Pos Pengamanan
- Wakapolda Jambi tinjau Pelaksanaan vaksinasi Merdeka Anak di SDN 205
- Polda Jambi Imbau Masyarakat Bawa Sertifikat Vaksin Saat Menonton Pertandingan Sepak Bola
- Wakapolda Jambi Tinjau Vaksinasi Merdeka Anak Anak di Kota Jambi
- Jambi Regional Police Successfully Secure 4 Suspects in Child Trafficking Cases
- Ditreskrimsus Polda Jambi Ungkap Kasus Prostitusi Online di Kota Jambi