Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Jakarta. Criminal Investigation Agency of National Police is profiling the perpetrator or provocateur who called for jihad against Counterterrorism Special Detachment 88 (Densus 88) on Saturday (20/11/2021). The news was explained by the Chief of PR Division of National Police, Police Inspector General Dedi Prasetyo.
"It is being profiled by the Cyber Directorate. We will give info if there is an update", the Chief of PR Division of National Police said on Saturday (20/11/2021).
"Cyber patrol is mapping and profiling for hate speech, provocation, and hoax contents", he continued.
Previously, a call for Islamic people, clerics, and boarding schools, to declare war against Densus 88 was viral on social media.
Besides, people are also provoked to do jihad and burn Police stations deemed the law mafia organisation/institution nest.
Densus 88 of National Police have announced Alert status regarding the call for jihad against the special counterterrorism forces in social media on Saturday (20/11/2021).
Chief of Operations Agency of Densus 88, Police Grand Commissioner Aswin Siregar, said that his institutions would not be influenced by the provocation and would focus on preventing and punishing terrorist acts in Indonesia.
"We are on alert. Indeed, there are National, Regional, and Departmental Police units which will handle IT problems like this", he explained.
According to him, after the arrest of three terrorist suspects in Bekasi, West Java, the provocation against Densus 88 have been decreased.
"According to our monitoring, (the provocation) is decreasing, and social media's postings on the arrest were calmer", he added.
However, Densus 88 is still on alert on unwanted things that could disturb law enforcement measures towards terrorism offences.
- Bareskrim Polri Berhasil Ungkap Pabrik Produksi Obat Ilegal di Kabupaten Bogor
- Bareskrim Polri Lakukan Penyelidikan/Penyidikan Terkait Kasus Ujaran Kebencian yang Dilakukan oleh EM
- Polri Buru Dua Otak Pelaku Penipuan Investasi Bodong Sunmod Alkes
- Polri Bersama Satgas Koperasi Tingkatkan Komunikasi Atasi Koperasi Bermasalah
- Bareskrim Polri Berhasil Ungkap Investasi Ilegal dengan Modus Suntik Modal Alat Kesehatan
- Criminal Investigation Agency of National Police Named Five Suspects of Credit Grant Corruption of Jateng Bank
- Bareskrim Polri Tetapkan Lima Tersangka Kasus Korupsi Pemberian Kredit Bank Jateng
- The Criminal Investigation Agency of Indonesian National Police Reveals Cases of Illicit Trafficking of Drugs on Malaysia-Indonesia Network
- Criminal Investigation Agency of National Police Interrogates 13 Witnesses Related to Alleged Hate Speech towards NU
- National Police's Criminal Investigation Agency Collaborates with The National Commission on Violence Against Women Regarding Data Analysis of the Murder of Women in Indonesia