Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Sintang. Chief of West Kalimantan Regional Police, Police Inspector General Remigius Sigid Tri Hardjanto, visited the situation development of flood in Sintang regency on Saturday (20/11/2021).
In his statement, the Chief of West Kalimantan Regional Police stated that the flood was still affected by seven districts from all 14 districts in the Sintang regency, such as Sintang, Kelam Permai, Dedai, Tempunak, Ketungau Hilir, Sepauk and Binjai Hulu districts. In Ambalaw, Serawai, Kayan Hilir, and Kayan Hulu districts, the flood has receded, and public activities have returned to normal.
"To ensure flood victim's situation development, we conduct land patrol around Sintang city to ensure that Police personnel are present and benefit people such as helping to clean up mud remainings in public and social facilities to accelerate return to normal activities", Chief of West Kalimantan Regional Police added.
"I also sympathised for the flood that has been happening in Sintang regency for the last few weeks, considering the large effect of this flood. I hope West Kalimantan Regional Police personnel could keep monitoring situation development and conduct quick measures in serving the community", the Chief of West Kalimantan Regional Police concluded.
At the end of the event, the Chief of West Kalimantan Regional Police and the entourages visited Muhammdiyah Elementary School, the temporary health service for flood victims of Sintang regency and gave aids to 14 families of flood victims consisting of 35 people.
- Kunker ke Bengkayang, Kapolda Kalbar Minta Kapolres Kejar Target Vaksinasi
- Wakapolda Kalbar Pimpin Apel Kesiapan Pengamanan Kunjungan Presiden RI di Kabupaten Sintang
- West Kalimantan Regional Police Successfully Arrest 62 Suspected Illegal Gold Miners
- Polda Kalbar Berhasil Tangkap 62 Tersangka Penambang Emas Ilegal
- Wakil Wali Kota Pontianak Pastikan Kesiapsiagaan Satgas dan Peralatan Antisipasi Bencana
- Polda Kalbar Ungkap Pinjaman Online Ilegal di Pontianak
- Polda Kalbar Amankan Satu Pelaku Perdagangan Orang
- Improving Community Services, West Kalimantan Regional Police Chief Review Kubu Raya Police Development
- Polda Kalbar Gelar Operasi Patuh Kapuas 2021
- 22 Orang Jadi Tersangka Perusak Tempat Ibadah Ahmadiyah Sintang