Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Palangka Raya. Policewomen of Central Kalimantan Regional Police gave attention to the flood victim children in Palangka Raya with the trauma healing team on Friday (19/11/2021).
Policewomen of Central Kalimantan Regional Police conducted trauma healing to kids by arriving at the refugee tents in Arut street of Palangka Raya city. They also brought some playing instruments such as singing, drawing, and prized quizzes.
Coordinating Officer of Policewomen of Central Kalimantan Regional Police and also Chief of Community Police Subdirectorate of Community Development Unit Directorate of Central Kalimantan Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Attendant Siti Fauziah, stated that trauma healing was provided to kids due to stress they experienced from the disaster.
The trauma healing team ignited children's spirits through some games and put their sadness away due to the flood occurring at Arut street and its surroundings.
"We lift their spirit again and give them stimulant to forget what has happened", the Coordinating Officer of the Policewomen of Central Kalimantan Regional Police said.
Chief of Community Police Subdirectorate of Community Development Unit Directorate of Central Kalimantan Regional Police also explained that Policewomen of Central Kalimantan Regional Police also gave snack gifts to flood victim kids, hoping that happy smile could return to their faces.
"In the refugee tents, kids need blankets and food. I hope what we can make them happy", she said.
Chief of Community Police Subdirectorate of Community Development Unit Directorate of Central Kalimantan Regional Police also added that the trauma healing team and the Policewomen of Central Kalimantan Regional Police would also conduct the same activities on other refuge posts in several locations.
"Other refuge posts would be visited while we waited for the leader's instructions", she concluded.
- Percepat Capaian Vaksinasi Merdeka Anak, Kapolda Kalteng Kunjungi Vaksinasi di PT. ABB, Kapuas Tengah
- Brimob Kalteng Kawal Kedatangan 14.730 Vial Vaksin di Bandara Tjilik Riwut
- Polda Kalteng Bersama AMSI Siap Bersinergi Tangkal Hoaks
- Rumkit Bhayangkara Palangkaraya Gelar Sosialisasi Analisis Beban Kerja Online
- Antisipasi Penyebaran Covid-19, Polda Kalteng Imbau Masyarakat Tetap Patuhi 5M
- Karumkit Bhayangkara Terima Penghargaan Pelopor Perubahan Pembangunan Zona Integritas
- Ensure Security Readiness, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief Checks Readiness of Christmas and New Year Post, Sampit Harbor
- Besok, Polda Kalteng Gelar Vaksinasi Bagi Anak Usia 6-12 Tahun, 1.000 Dosis Disiapkan
- Counterterrorism Special Detachment 88 Successfully Arrested Three Suspected Terrorists in Central Kalimantan
- Wujudkan Zona Integritas WBK dan WBBM, Polda Kalteng Terima Penganugrahan Kemenpan RB RI