Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Lhokseumawe. Chief of Lhokseumawe Departmental Police, Police Grand Commissioner Attendant Eko Hartanto, led a press conference on the success of the Drugs Investigation Unit of Lhokseumawe Departmental Police in thwarting 9.4 kg amphetamine distribution held in Lhokseumawe Departmental Police Headquarter on Thursday (18/11/2021).
In this arrest, the Drugs Investigation Unit of Lhokseumawe Departmental Police managed to capture four drugs couriers initialled DS (38), TA (59), R (36), the residents of Padang Sakti village, Muara Satu district, Lhokseumawe regency, and AS (33), resident of Bugak Krueng village, Jangka district, Bireuen regency.
In his explanation, the Chief of Lhokseumawe Departmental Police said that the arrest was begun by public information of large-scale drugs transaction. Following up on the news, the Drugs Investigation Unit of Lhokseumawe Departmental Police then conducted an investigation in Blang Pulo village, Muara Satu district, Lhokseumawe city.
"As a result, at 15.00, officers successfully raided one of the houses in the village and captured DS and the evidence of 2 kg of amphetamine. To the Police, DS admitted that he got the drugs from his friends, TA, R, and AS. The case then developed so that we successfully arrested the three perpetrators in the Muara Tiga district, Lhokseumawe city, on the same day. Based on perpetrators' statements, the amphetamine was delivered from AS which would be sold for Rp200 million", Chief of Lhokseumawe Departmental Police added.
"To the officers, AS even said that he got the drugs at the beach in a black plastic bag. He even admitted that he still has another 7kg in the bushes at the beaches at the former area of Arun Ltd, Blang Lancang. The team then searched the location and found the 7kg of amphetamine buried in the sand. He admitted that the drugs were packed into nine Chinese Tea, but he only took two to sell them and saved the 7kg. The perpetrators are subjected to Article 114 paragraph 2 in relation to Article 112 article 2 of Law No. 25 of 2009 about Narcotics in relation to Article 55 of Indonesian Criminal Code", Chief of Lhokseumawe Departmental Police affirmed.
- Polda Aceh Imbau Wartawan Bisa Jadi Cooling System
- Polda Aceh Capai Peringkat 24 Vaksinasi se-Indonesia, Meningkat Dibanding Sebelumnya Dua Terbawah
- Polda Aceh Imbau Masyarakat Waspadai Penipuan Melalui Ilegal Access
- Ditlantas Polda Aceh Berikan Pendidikan Lalu Lintas Bagi Anak Usia Dini
- Kapolda Aceh Terima Audiensi Pendiri Jaringan Survei Inisiatif
- Kapolda Aceh Tinjau Vaksinasi Merdeka Anak Serentak Se-Indonesia
- Polwan Polda Aceh Berikan Bantuan untuk Korban Banjir di Kabupaten Aceh Utara
- Percepat Vaksinasi Covid-19, Kapolda Aceh Gelar Rapat Koordinasi Bersama Jajaran Terkait Vaksinasi Merdeka Anak
- Kapolda Aceh Tinjau Posko Pengobatan Korban Banjir di Aceh Utara
- Polisi Selidiki Dugaan Human Trafficking Pengungsi Rohingya di Aceh