Tribratanews.plri.go.id – Jakarta. The Directorate of Cyber Crimes (Dittipidsiber) of the Criminal Investigation Unit of the Indonesian National Police is currently investigating and investigating allegations of hacking computer systems and data theft which is suspected to be data of National Police members by hackers from Brazil.
In this case, a Brazilian hacker who used the Twitter account @son1x claimed to have succeeded in breaking into the personal data of members of the National Police and their closest people and families.
"Yes, it is being handled by the Directorate of Cyber Crime from Criminal Investigation Agency. Later, if there is an update, it will be informed," explained the Head of the Public Relations Division of the Police, Pol. Inspector-General Dedi Prasetyo, Thursday (11/18/2021).
It is known, the Twitter account @son1x666 wrote the upload "Indonesian National Police Hacked, 28k logins and personal information leaked". In the upload, the account owner includes three links that allegedly contain a copy of the personal data of a member of the Police that has been hacked.
- Bareskrim Polri Berhasil Ungkap Pabrik Produksi Obat Ilegal di Kabupaten Bogor
- Bareskrim Polri Lakukan Penyelidikan/Penyidikan Terkait Kasus Ujaran Kebencian yang Dilakukan oleh EM
- Polri Buru Dua Otak Pelaku Penipuan Investasi Bodong Sunmod Alkes
- Polri Bersama Satgas Koperasi Tingkatkan Komunikasi Atasi Koperasi Bermasalah
- Bareskrim Polri Berhasil Ungkap Investasi Ilegal dengan Modus Suntik Modal Alat Kesehatan
- Criminal Investigation Agency of National Police Named Five Suspects of Credit Grant Corruption of Jateng Bank
- Bareskrim Polri Tetapkan Lima Tersangka Kasus Korupsi Pemberian Kredit Bank Jateng
- The Criminal Investigation Agency of Indonesian National Police Reveals Cases of Illicit Trafficking of Drugs on Malaysia-Indonesia Network
- Criminal Investigation Agency of National Police Interrogates 13 Witnesses Related to Alleged Hate Speech towards NU
- National Police's Criminal Investigation Agency Collaborates with The National Commission on Violence Against Women Regarding Data Analysis of the Murder of Women in Indonesia