Triratanews.polri.go.id – Banda aceh. Aceh Regional Police Chief, Pol. Inspector-General Ahmad Haydar asked the Aceh Financial Services Authority (OJK) to supervise online loan activities (pinjol) not to harm the community amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Aceh Regional Police Chief admits that his institution often receives reports from the public who feel they have been cheated by loans or by parties who do not have a valid credit permit.
He said that there are many reports of people being deceived and ensnared by high-interest rates by online borrowers and being pressured in various ways to repay their loans.
Therefore, he hopes that the Financial Services Authority as the official authority will continue to supervise fintech providers, especially lending.
"Must be closely monitored. If it is necessary to publish every legal online loan provider, so that people know the right online loan institution, especially during the current COVID-19 pandemic, many people affected by the pandemic choose the online loan route," he said.
Meanwhile, the Head of Public Relations of the Aceh Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Winardy said that the Financial Services Authority had visited the Aceh Regional Police Headquarters for cooperation in supervision and prosecution of financial digitalization crimes.
During the visit, the Financial Services Authority discussed the prevalence of loans that often harm the public.
"He has had an audience with the Financial Services Authority to collaborate and discuss online loans which are currently rampant and have harmed the community," he concluded.
- Polda Aceh Imbau Wartawan Bisa Jadi Cooling System
- Polda Aceh Capai Peringkat 24 Vaksinasi se-Indonesia, Meningkat Dibanding Sebelumnya Dua Terbawah
- Polda Aceh Imbau Masyarakat Waspadai Penipuan Melalui Ilegal Access
- Ditlantas Polda Aceh Berikan Pendidikan Lalu Lintas Bagi Anak Usia Dini
- Kapolda Aceh Terima Audiensi Pendiri Jaringan Survei Inisiatif
- Kapolda Aceh Tinjau Vaksinasi Merdeka Anak Serentak Se-Indonesia
- Polwan Polda Aceh Berikan Bantuan untuk Korban Banjir di Kabupaten Aceh Utara
- Percepat Vaksinasi Covid-19, Kapolda Aceh Gelar Rapat Koordinasi Bersama Jajaran Terkait Vaksinasi Merdeka Anak
- Kapolda Aceh Tinjau Posko Pengobatan Korban Banjir di Aceh Utara
- Polisi Selidiki Dugaan Human Trafficking Pengungsi Rohingya di Aceh