Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Jambi. A total of four kilograms of methamphetamine-type narcotics were successfully secured by the Highway Police Unit (PJR), the Directorate of Traffic Security of the Jambi Regional Police. In addition, two couriers who brought them were also secured without giving any resistance, Sunday (11/14/21).
"Currently, four kilograms of crystal methamphetamine have been handed over directly to the Jambi Regional Police's Directorate of Traffic Security," said Jambi Regional Police's Deputy Chief of Traffic Security, Pol. Grand Commissioner Attendant M. Lutfi.
Jambi Regional Police's Deputy Chief of Traffic Security, Pol. Grand Commissioner Attendant M. Lutfi. said the officers arrested the two perpetrators while crossing the Jambi-Riau East Cross Road using a black Avanza car. The suspicious officers then gave chase and managed to stop the car.
Then the officers checked and found the driver did not have a driver's license (SIM). Furthermore, the two perpetrators were further examined and asked about the origin and destination of their trip. "Their movements are increasingly suspicious. The two perpetrators looked scared to face the officers," he explained.
He continued; officers searched the car and found a white sack containing drugs. Inside the sack was found a plastic bag containing methamphetamine. The two perpetrators with the initials T from Simalungun and AA from Kampar have now been handed over to the Jambi Regional Police's Directorate of Drug Investigation.
Currently, the perpetrators and the evidence of methamphetamine have been handed over to the Drugs Directorate for further investigation and legal process. Closed.
- Wakapolda Jambi Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Massal di Kabupaten Kerinci
- Buka Rakor Vaksinasi di Muaro Jambi, Kapolda: Perlu Ditingkatkan Agar Tercapai 100% Target Pelajar
- Polda Jambi Siagakan Kapal dan Puluhan Personel Akibat Curah Hujan Tinggi
- Kunker ke Kompi 3 Yon B Pelopor Satbrimob, Kapolda Jambi Beri Bingkisan kepada Personel
- Beri Rasa Aman Suporter Gubernur CUP Jambi 2022, Polda dan Polresta Dirikan Pos Pengamanan
- Wakapolda Jambi tinjau Pelaksanaan vaksinasi Merdeka Anak di SDN 205
- Polda Jambi Imbau Masyarakat Bawa Sertifikat Vaksin Saat Menonton Pertandingan Sepak Bola
- Wakapolda Jambi Tinjau Vaksinasi Merdeka Anak Anak di Kota Jambi
- Jambi Regional Police Successfully Secure 4 Suspects in Child Trafficking Cases
- Ditreskrimsus Polda Jambi Ungkap Kasus Prostitusi Online di Kota Jambi