Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Palangka Raya. Central Kalimantan (Central Kalimantan) Regional Police Chief, Pol. Inspector-General Nanang Avianto, said that the 2021 Telabang Zebra Operation was to improve traffic order and discipline the public in implementing the COVID-19 prevention health protocol.
"Therefore, various efforts need to be made, including empowering all relevant stakeholders to support these activities. So that the creation of integrated steps that can support the implementation of tasks," explained the Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief, Monday (11/16).
He conveyed this assertion when he led an assembly for the deployment of troops in the framework of the 2021 Telabang Zebra Operation at the Barigas page of the Central Kalimantan Police Headquarters. Other relevant agencies also followed Apple. The Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief said that the objects targeted for the 2021 Telabang Zebra Operation were all forms of community activities. Therefore, this activity was carried out simultaneously in the jurisdiction of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police.
Officers will target people who do not comply with health protocols, are not disciplined in traffic, locations prone to traffic jams, traffic accidents, crowds and natural disaster locations. "I emphasize that the zebra operation is not oriented in the form of direct law enforcement or ticketing, but rather focuses on promoting preemptive and preventive activities in the form of sympathetic and humane actions to the community and social services," said the Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief.
The Two-Star General also emphasized to his personnel to always prioritize the principles of safety and security by referring to the standard operating procedures (SOP) set. If the personnel have carried out these activities according to the SOP, what the personnel in the field is expected to do will not injure the activities that are routinely carried out every year.
"Hopefully, the activities carried out jointly will run smoothly and well so that nothing can harm each other in the future," said the Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief.
The event was also attended by the Deputy Chief of Central Kalimantan Regional Police, Brigadier General Pol. Ida Oetari Poernamasasi, High Rank Executives of Central Kalimantan Regional Police and followed by Commander of Military Detachment XII/2 Palangka Raya, Branch Head of PT Jasa Raharja Central Kalimantan, Acting Head of Transportation Authority Central Kalimantan, and Zebra Operations joint personnel.
- Percepat Capaian Vaksinasi Merdeka Anak, Kapolda Kalteng Kunjungi Vaksinasi di PT. ABB, Kapuas Tengah
- Brimob Kalteng Kawal Kedatangan 14.730 Vial Vaksin di Bandara Tjilik Riwut
- Polda Kalteng Bersama AMSI Siap Bersinergi Tangkal Hoaks
- Rumkit Bhayangkara Palangkaraya Gelar Sosialisasi Analisis Beban Kerja Online
- Antisipasi Penyebaran Covid-19, Polda Kalteng Imbau Masyarakat Tetap Patuhi 5M
- Karumkit Bhayangkara Terima Penghargaan Pelopor Perubahan Pembangunan Zona Integritas
- Ensure Security Readiness, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief Checks Readiness of Christmas and New Year Post, Sampit Harbor
- Besok, Polda Kalteng Gelar Vaksinasi Bagi Anak Usia 6-12 Tahun, 1.000 Dosis Disiapkan
- Counterterrorism Special Detachment 88 Successfully Arrested Three Suspected Terrorists in Central Kalimantan
- Wujudkan Zona Integritas WBK dan WBBM, Polda Kalteng Terima Penganugrahan Kemenpan RB RI