Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Cilacap. Central Java Regional Police Chief, Pol. Inspector-General Ahmad Luthfi confirmed no casualties in the tank fire incident in the Pertamina Cilacap refinery area. "There are no victims, both from employees and the community. Only material losses from what we checked from the criminal scene there are some metallic materials that we are still securing," he explained in a press release, Cilacap, Monday (11/15/21).
Pol. Inspector-General. Ahmad Luthfi explained that currently, the Central Regional Java Police's Forensic Laboratory team and investigators from the National Police Headquarters Laboratory for Research had entered the Pertamina refinery area, which was hit by a fire. Now the team is still moving to collect evidence. "For today, the laboratory for research has been able to enter the crime scene to conduct an in-depth study of the evidence to corroborate the initial findings," explained the Regional Police Chief.
Head of Meteorological Station Class III Tunggul Wulung Cilacap Taruna Mona Rachman gave a more detailed explanation regarding the lightning strike. "For natural conditions yesterday, there was heavy rain accompanied by lightning, so indeed at the time of the incident, from the lightning detector in Banjarnegara, there were two strikes," he explained.
For information, the two lightning strikes occurred between 06.00 to 07.00 PM. Meanwhile, the closest lightning strike from the scene occurred at 06.47.27 PM.
- Wakapolda Jabar Targetakan Vaksinasi Merdeka Anak 1.200 Dosis di Pangandaran
- Polda Jabar Periksa Dua Orang Terkait Dugaan Ujaran Kebencian oleh Habib Bahar Smith
- Polda Jabar Periksa Pengunggah Video Ujaran Kebencian Bahar Bin Smith
- Polisi dan Tim Medis Gerai Vaksin Pos Pam Wisata Karanghawu Berikan Pertolongan Pertama Pada Anak Korban Tenggelam
- Working Visit to Sukabumi, West Java Regional Police Chief Ensures Christmas and New Year 2022 are Safe
- Kasus Dugaan Ujaran Kebencian Bahar bin Smith, Polisi Periksa 50 Saksi dan 6 Barang Bukti
- New Year's Eve, Chief of West Java Regional Police Forbids Lighting Fireworks
- Make Sure People Obey Health Protocols, West Java Regional Police Chief Checks Pangandaran Beach Area
- Malam Pergantian Tahun, Kapolda Jabar Larang Nyalakan Kembang Api
- Kunjungan Kerja ke Sukabumi, Kapolda Jabar Pastikan Natal dan Tahun Baru 2022 Aman