Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Banjarmasin. To become a Leader or Leader in the 4.0 era. At this time, besides having to have a good attitude, it is also necessary to have the ability to take advantage of opportunities (visionary), problem solver (problem solver) and decision-maker (decision maker).
As a leader who heads an organization, institution, or business, it is natural to have a visionary view. Thus, he is expected to be able to make the right decisions in order to make the organization better in the future.
In addition, by being a leader who can solve problems and make decisions, there will be no burden to be gained.
This was said by the South Kalimantan Regional Police Chief, Pol. Inspector-General Rikwanto, when he was a resource person at the 2021 Fire Basic TKT Student Leadership Seminar held by the South Kalimantan Regional Police with the Tarbiyah Faculty and Teacher Training at the Antasari State Islamic University (UIN) Banjarmasin, Tuesday (11/09/21)
The Mathilda Batlayeri Hall of the South Kalimantan Regional Police activity was themed "Leadership in the Millennial Era to Create a Visioner Organizational Wheel, Decision Maker, Problem Solver".
By implementing strict health protocols, the Leadership Seminar was also attended by the Chancellor of UIN Antasari Banjarmasin Prof. Mujiburrahman, Main Officers of the South Kalimantan Regional Police and students of the Tarbiyah and Teacher Training Faculty of UIN Antasari Banjarmasin.
In his presentation, the South Kalimantan Police Chief Inspector General Pol Rikwanto explained several things, including the Challenges of Industry 4.0 & Society 5.0 in the Era of Technological Disruption, Behavior in the Industry 4.0 Era. Society 5.0., and Social Media as a Means of Disseminating Information.
This was further explained by the South Kalimantan Police Chief regarding the Development of the Industrial Revolution, the Purpose of Organizational Leaders, 5 Tips to Be a Good Leader, How to Lead Yourself, and the Positive Role of Students.
On the sidelines of the activity, the Two-Star General said that this gathering is not only for sharing knowledge but also for providing experience to the younger generation about leadership.
The Regional Police Chief hopes that this meeting will take place this time and will continue in the future.
The Rector of UIN Antasari Banjarmasin, Prof. Mujiburrahman, to the Regional Police Chief of South Kalimantan and the ranks facilitating the activity.
He was impressed by the South Kalimantan Regional Police Chief, who had the opportunity to be a resource person and provide material to the Tarbiyah Faculty and UIN Antasari Banjarmasin students.
- Throughout 2021, South Kalimantan Regional Police Successfully Handle Fourteen Illegal Mining Cases
- Berdasarkan Rasio Jumlah Anggota Polri dan Populasi Penduduk, Satu Polisi di Polda Kalsel Menjaga 491 Warga
- Polda Kalsel Gelar Rakor Lintas Sektoral Pengamanan Nataru
- South Kalimantan Regional Police Holds Technical Guidance & Consequence Test for Public Information
- Polda Kalsel Gelar Bimtek & Uji Konsekuensi Informasi Publik
- Successfully Reveals and Handles 2,002 Child Cases in Six Months, South Kalimantan Regional Police Receives Award from MURI
- South Kalimantan Regional Police Reminded People to be Aware of Flood due to High Rainfalls
- South Kalimantan Regional Police Arrested Two Land Mafia in Banjar, Cost Victims Losses up to Rp2.4 Billion
- Caring for Flood Victims, South Kalimantan Regional Police Distribute Thousands of Food Packages for Flood Victims in Hul Sungai Tengah
- Peduli Korban Banjir, Polda Kalsel Distribusikan Ribuan Paket Sembako di Hulu Sungai Tengah