Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Yogyakarta. The Yogyakarta Regional Police succeeded in uncovering 28 drug abuse cases in the period from September to October 2021. As a result, there were 35 suspects and several pieces of evidence that were secured.
The Head of Public Relations of Yogyakarta Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Yuliyanto said this activity was in the context of preventing the eradication of drug abuse and illicit trafficking in the jurisdiction of the Yogyakarta Regional Police.
"So in the period of September and October, the Yogyakarta Regional Police have succeeded in uncovering 28 cases (of drug abuse) with 35 suspects," explained the Head of Public Relations of the Yogyakarta Regional Police Tuesday (11/09/21).
Police Grand Commissioner. Yuliyanto explained that it took quite a long time related to the disclosure of several cases. Moreover, some cases turned out to have a cross-provincial network.
Some are cross-provincial, so it takes a long time to get to the last person in the network because it involves various regions here, said the Intermediate Officer of the Yogyakarta Regional Police.
During the last two months, the Yogyakarta Regional Police secured dozens of suspects, and several pieces of evidence were confiscated. They were starting from the type of methamphetamine, illegal hard pills, to marijuana.
The Head of Public Relations of the Yogyakarta Regional Police detailed that the evidence confiscated included 39.04 grams of crystal methamphetamine, 4,291 grams of marijuana, 4,976 grams of gorilla tobacco. In addition, 745,079 trihexyphenidyl pills, 168,750 tramadol pills and 383,000 nova pills and DMP pills were added.
- Polda DIY Harapkan Vaksinasi Covid-19 untuk Anak Rampung Akhir Januari 2022
- Polda DIY Berhasil Amankan Lima Tersangka Terkait Kasus Narkoba
- Polri Imbau DPO Teroris MIT Poso Menyerahkan Diri
- Wakapolda DIY Pastikan Tidak Keluarkan Izin Keramaian di Tahun Baru
- Wakapolda DIY Imbau Masyarakat untuk Tak Percaya Berita Hoaks
- Yogyakarta Regional Police Arrests Credit Card Data Theft Syndicate
- Polda DIY Ringkus Sindikat Pencurian Data Kartu Kredit
- Selama Dua Bulan Terakhir Polda DIY Berhasil Ungkap 28 Kasus Penyalahgunaan Narkoba dan Amankan 35 Orang
- The Nanas Bagong Innovation of Police Chief Brigadier Tri Asih Helps the Welfare of Four Hamlets in the Southern of Jogja
- Nanas Bagong Inovasi Bripka Tri Asih Bantu Kesejahteraan 4 Dusun Di Selatan Jogja