Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Palembang. The police managed to secure a farmer in Padang Tepung Village, Empat Lawang Regency, South Sumatra, HS (38) after discovering that he was growing marijuana in his coffee plantation. The deputy head of the Empat Lawang Resort Police, Police Commissioner Hendri Karoma, said that the discovery of the marijuana field was after officers received information from the public that the suspect had planted marijuana in his coffee plantation.
Then the team began to travel to the location of the marijuana field for 7.5 hours by motorbike and on foot until they succeeded in raiding the suspect's marijuana field. From the examination results, Hadi is known to have been growing marijuana in his garden for almost a year. It started after he got seeds from a colleague with the initials NUS in Padang Tepung Village, Ulu Musi District, in February 2021.
"After a joint team from the Drugs Investigation Unit and the Criminal Investigation Unit conducted an investigation, the team then arrested Hadi on October 29, 2021. The cannabis seeds were initially placed in polybags. Then after three weeks of age, they were moved between the coffee plants in his garden," he explained.
Then, in June 2021, the cannabis was harvested, dried, and sold as much as 1.5 kilograms for IDR 2 million. The money earned is used to meet daily needs. During a raid on his garden hut, officers found 56 marijuana stalks planted in the garden and 12 suspected marijuana seeds in polybags. In addition, there is also one package of dried marijuana leaves weighing 6.89 grams.
"Tempted by the results obtained, Hadi returned to planting marijuana since September 2021 until officers finally arrested him," he concluded.
- Kapolda Sumsel Meninjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Anak Usia 6-11
- Selama Minggu Kedua Januari 2022, Polda Sumsel Berhasil Amankan 56 Tersangka Terkait Kasus Narkoba
- Kapolda Sumsel di dampingi oleh Kapolres Muba Gelar Press Release 100 Kg Ganja asal Medan
- Selama Minggu Pertama Januari 2022, Polda Sumsel Berhasil Amankan 47 Tersangka Terkait Kasus Narkoba
- Kapolda Sumsel Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Merdeka Anak Serentak
- Throughout the Fourth Week of December 2021, South Sumatra Regional Police Successfully Arrested 46 Drugs Case Suspects
- Governor Together with Chief of South Sumatra Regional Police and Regional Leadership Communication Forum Conduct Monitoring and Check Security for Christmas 2021
- South Sumatra Regional Police Chief Inaugurates Sjamsul Bahri Oemar Mosque Palembang Resort Departemental Police
- Selama Minggu Keempat Bulan Desember 2021, Polda Sumsel Berhasil Amankan 46 Tersangka Terkait Kasus Narkotika
- Chief of South Sumatra Regional Police Accompanied Bukit Asam Ltd Distributing Aids to Outstanding Police Personnel's Children