Tribanews.polri.go.id - Jakarta. The National Police's Mobile Brigade Corps held the door to door vaccination raids and social services in Malasari Village, Nanggung District, Bogor Regency, West Java. This activity was held to celebrate the 76th Anniversary of Mobile Brigade.
"With this program, it proves that the government is in the midst of society. We hope that all Naggung residents have been vaccinated," said the Mobile Brigade Corps Commander of the National Police's Pol. Inspector General Anang Revandoko, Sunday, November 7, 2021.
Malasari village was chosen because this village is one of the villages that are far from vaccination coverage. In addition, this village is located in the area of Mount Halimun Salak National Park.
This activity was carried out under the direction of the National Police Chief General of Police Listyo Sigit Prabowo, and President Joko Widodo, to pursue the target of two million vaccinations every day. In addition, the target vaccination of citizens continues to be accelerated to create herd immunity.
In addition to providing 750 doses of vaccination, the Brimob Police Corps also provided 1,000 food packages, 20 mosque carpets, mosque electronic equipment, school uniforms, and textbooks.
- Sat Brimob Polda Banten diKerahkan ke Lokasi Dampak Gempa di Pandeglang
- Pencegahan Penyebaran Covid 19, Tim KBR Sat Brimob Polda Jabar Sterilkan Objek Vital di Bandung
- Mobile Brigade of North Sumatra Regional Police Guard the Arrival of 20,230 AstraZeneca Vaccine Doses
- Dalam Rangka HUT Gegana ke 47, Brimob Jabar Gelar Perlombaan Gegana Challenge
- Brimob Kaltara Evakuasi Bom Udara 1,25 Meter Peninggalan Jepang di Tarakan
- Densus Ungkap Ragam Modus Teroris JI Galang Dana
- Ahead of the 76th National Police Mobile Brigade Day, the Mobile Brigade Unit of North Maluku Holds Free Vaccinations and Social Services.
- Mobile Brigade of Bone Held Blood Donation Event in Commemorating 76th Anniversary of the Mobile Brigade Corps of Indonesian National Police
- The National Police Mobile Brigade Corps Opens Training Activities for Combating and Processing Forest and Fire Crime Scenes
- Korps Brimob Polri Buka Kegiatan Latihan Penanggulangan dan Olah TKP Karhutla