Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Palangka Raya. A total of 70 orphans whose one or both parents died due to corona in Central Kalimantan received psychological assistance from the Central Kalimantan Regional Police.
The activity, held virtually at the National Police Education and Training Center, was attended by the Central Kalimantan Police Chief, Pol. Inspector-General Dedi Prasetyo, and led by the National Police Chief General Listyo Sigit Prabowo, and National Armed Forces Commander Marshal Hadi Tjahjanto, Minister of Social Affairs, Tri Rismaharini, and the Ministry Of Women Empowerment And Child Protection, I Gusti Ayu Bintang Darmawati.
In his speech, the National Police Chief said that this activity was held to provide psychological assistance services and a place to share emotions with children affected by COVID-19.
"These children need psychological assistance to be able to recover. So that in the future we can carry out activities, as usual, go to school and interact socially and foster a sense of not being afraid of Covid-19," said the National Police Chief.
Meanwhile, the Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief said that the Central Kalimantan Regional Police are currently providing support by providing psychosocial services to 70 children spread across three regions in Central Kalimantan.
Furthermore, the Regional Police Chief said this activity is an initial kick-off and will be held continuously in the future.
"Hopefully, this activity can help restore the souls and emotions of the children. So that is expected to have a positive impact," said the Regional Police Chief.
The Regional Police Chief emphasized that his party will collaborate with the Social Service and the Ministry Of Women Empowerment And Child Protection Service by providing children services such as trauma healing or play therapy.
"This service is essential to restore the spirit of children who were left by one or both of their parents due to the disaster," concluded the Regional Police Chief.
To note, this activity was also attended by the Deputy Chief of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police, Brigadier General Pol. Ida Oetari Poernamasasi, and Kasrem 102 Panju Panjung as well as the Head of Social Rehabilitation and Social Service and leading officials of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police through a zoom meeting.
- Percepat Capaian Vaksinasi Merdeka Anak, Kapolda Kalteng Kunjungi Vaksinasi di PT. ABB, Kapuas Tengah
- Brimob Kalteng Kawal Kedatangan 14.730 Vial Vaksin di Bandara Tjilik Riwut
- Polda Kalteng Bersama AMSI Siap Bersinergi Tangkal Hoaks
- Rumkit Bhayangkara Palangkaraya Gelar Sosialisasi Analisis Beban Kerja Online
- Antisipasi Penyebaran Covid-19, Polda Kalteng Imbau Masyarakat Tetap Patuhi 5M
- Karumkit Bhayangkara Terima Penghargaan Pelopor Perubahan Pembangunan Zona Integritas
- Ensure Security Readiness, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief Checks Readiness of Christmas and New Year Post, Sampit Harbor
- Besok, Polda Kalteng Gelar Vaksinasi Bagi Anak Usia 6-12 Tahun, 1.000 Dosis Disiapkan
- Counterterrorism Special Detachment 88 Successfully Arrested Three Suspected Terrorists in Central Kalimantan
- Wujudkan Zona Integritas WBK dan WBBM, Polda Kalteng Terima Penganugrahan Kemenpan RB RI