Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Padang. The West Sumatra Regional Police again invites the public to participate in the Covid-19 vaccination at outlets provided by the Government, Police, National Armed Forces and other relevant agencies. Head of Public Relations of the West Sumatra Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Satake Bayu Setianto aid that there are various benefits for people who have been vaccinated. In addition to health, it also increases herd immunity.
Currently, his party, starting from the West Sumatra Regional Police, Resort Police, and Sector Police in their ranks, is intensively carrying out mass vaccinations. The Head of Public Relations of the West Sumatra Regional Police informed that the West Sumatra Regional Police and their staff would hold the 2021 West Sumatra Awareness Vaccine Gebyar (Sumdarsin), which will be held en masse and simultaneously on October 30, 2021, for free with a target of reaching 100,000 people. For the city of Padang, the implementation of the Sumdarsin was centred at GOR H. Agus Salim Padang.
"Because by having been vaccinated, it can prevent the fatalities resulting from Covid-19. For people who have not been vaccinated, let's visit the outlets that we have provided. West Sumatra is aware of the Vaccine (Covid-19) we hold for free, and there are door prizes too. So let's go with vaccines. No vaccines are not cool. Because the vaccine is halal, healthy and safe and has been tested," he explained.
The Head of Public Relations of the West Sumatra Regional Police hopes that vaccinating the entire community, especially in West Sumatra, will make the province herd immunity.
- Polda Sumbar Berhasil Ungkap Praktik Klinik Kecantikan Ilegal di Padang
- Wakapolda Sumbar Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi di Kabupaten Pasaman
- Beberapa Tokoh di Sumbar Puji dan Apresiasi Ketegasan dari Kapolda Sumbar
- Acceleration of Vaccination, West Sumatra Regional Police Chief Conducts Work Visit to Pasaman
- Polda Sumbar Sebut Angka Kejahatan selama 2021 Turun
- Analysis and Evaluation of the Consolidated Public Relations of the Indonesian National Police in 2021, the West Sumatra Regional Police Receives Two Awards from the Head of the Public Relations Division of Indonesian National Police
- Chief of West Sumatra Regional Police Educates the Diktukba of Police and Dikmaba of Army at the SPN of West Sumatra Regional Police.
- Amankan Libur Nataru, Polda Sumbar Siagakan 3.129 Personel Gabungan
- Anev Konsolidasi Humas Polri Tahun 2021, Polda Sumbar Terima Dua Penghargaan dari Kadiv Humas Polri
- Pergelaran Sumbar Sadar Vaksin Ditinjau Langsung oleh Wakapolda