Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Pandeglang. The Friday Barokah Stall (Warung Jumat Barokah) Team of the Banten Regional Police distributed dozens of basic food packages and masks to people in Cibuluh Village, Kadujangkung Village, Mekarjaya District, Pandeglang Regency, Friday (10/22/21)
Mrs. Oni Shinto also attended the event as the Advisor for Women Police in the Public Relations Unit of the Banten Regional Police.
The Head of Public Relations of the Banten Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Attendant Shinto Silitonga said that Warung Jumat activities were a form of social activity that was routinely carried out every Friday, and Warung Jumat was one of the priority programs by Chief of Banten Regional Police, Police Inspector General Rudy Heriyanto.
"Today, the Warung Jumat Barokah team of the Banten Regional Police carried out a social service activity by distributing basic necessities and masks, where this activity is a social activity that we routinely do every Friday," said the Head of Public Relations of the Banten Regional Police.
Furthermore, Police Grand Commissioner Attendant Shinto said that this activity forms our concern and empathy for others.
"Regarding this basic food assistance, we are providing basic food assistance to communities affected by the Covid-19 pandemic who are in the village and rural areas who are getting the most impact from this pandemic," added the Head of Public Relations of the Banten Regional Police.
The Head of Public Relations of the Banten Regional Police hopes that the Warung Jumat activity can benefit the community during this pandemic.
"This is a form of empathy from the Indonesian National Police, especially the Banten Regional Police, to the community. Hopefully, this Warung Jumat activity can be useful for our brothers and sisters during a pandemic like now," said the Head of Public Relations of the Banten Regional Police.
Lastly, during the COVID-19 pandemic, Police Grand Commissioner Attendant Shinto Silitonga did not forget to invite the whole community to obey the health protocols together.
"To break the chain of the spread of Covid-19, let's obey the 5M together. Namely, Wearing Masks, Washing Hands with Soap, Keeping Distance, Avoiding Crowds and Reducing Mobility," concluded the Head of Public Relations of the Banten Regional Police.
- Jamin Keamanan di Jalan, Ditlantas Polda Banten Kawal Ketat Kendaraan Vaksin Covid-19
- Suppress the Community Mobility during Christmas and New Year Holiday, Banten Regional Police will Apply Odd-Even at Tourism Area.
- Banten Regional Police's Directorate of Traffic Security Holds Operation Analysis and Evaluation of Zebra Maung 2021
- Jelang Natal dan Tahun Baru 2022, Polda Banten Akan Gelar Swab Test Secara Random di Pos Pengamanan Nataru
- Banten Regional Police Chief: Demonstrating Security Must Be Humane
- Ditlantas Polda Banten Kerahkan Satgas Raicet Dalam Pengamanan Aksi Unjuk Rasa
- Kapolda Banten: Pengamanan Aksi Unjuk Rasa Harus Humanis
- Chief of Banten Regional Police Urges People to Limit Mobility During Christmas and 2022 New Year Celebrations
- Tingkatkan Pelayanan Prima, Dirbinmas Polda Banten Lakukan Pembinaan Bhabinkamtibmas Polsek Jajaran Polres Lebak
- Antisipasi Gelombang Ketiga Covid-19, Biddokes Polda Banten Imbau Masyarakat Vaksinasi dan Terapkan Prokes