Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Jayapura. The XVI Papua National Paralympic Week (Peparnas) will soon be held in two places on 2-15 November 2021 in Jayapura City and Jayapura Regency.
The Papua XVI National Paralimpiade Week 2021 is planned to be attended by 1,985 athletes from 12 sports to compete, namely weightlifting, athletics, boccia, badminton, chess, judo, shooting, archery, swimming, CP football, wheelchair court tennis and table tennis.
Head of Public Relations of the Papua Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Ahmad Mustofa Kamal said that the implementation of The Papua XVI National Paralimpiade Week 2021 did not use all venues, such as the XX National Sports Week (PON), yesterday. But only a few venues in the city and district of Jayapura.
Our colleagues are ready to deploy security there. However, we optimize using troops or internal from the Papuan Police, said the Head of Public Relations of the Papuan Police in Timika, Wednesday (10/20/21) night.
The Head of Public Relations of the Papuan Regional Police also said that because XVI National Paralimpiade Week activities did not use all existing venues such as XX National Sports Week, according to him, the number of troops in the Papuan Regional Police was still sufficient to secure the agenda.
- Kapolda Papua Tinjau Lokasi Banjir dan Longsor di Kota Jayapura
- Kapolda Papua Minta Bintara Polri Tak Pakai Kekerasan saat Bertugas
- Deputy Chief of Papua Regional Police Inaugurates SI-IPAR Reading Park at Pospol Yaro
- Polda Papua Tetapkan 8 Tersangka Kasus Pengibaran Bendera Bintang Kejora di Gor Cenderawasih
- Chief of Papua Regional Police Supervised Diktukba of 2,000 Noken NCO of Papua Regional Police in Batudaa SPN of Gorontalo Regional Police
- Papuan Regional Police Chief Expresses Prioritizing the Recruitment of Police Members, Toga and Tomas
- Kapolda Papua Ungkapkan Utamakan Rekrutmen Anak Anggota Polri, Toga dan Tomas
- Kapolda Papua Pimpin Rapat Koordinasi Bersama Majelis Rakyat Papua
- Kapolda Papua Pimpin Acara Syukuran PON XX Papua Sukses
- Polda Papua Siap Rekrut Atlet PON Berprestasi, Kapolda: Mereka Tetap Bisa Berlatih