Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Bandar Lampung. The police are still investigating the Lampung marine pollution case. However, the latest news states that this case is handled by the Directorate of Certain Crimes (Dit Tipidter) of the Indonesian National Police Headquarters.
Chief of Lampung Regional Police, Police Inspector General Hendro Sugiatno emphasized that the case of waste pollution in the Lampung sea is still ongoing and has not stopped. Currently, the most significant marine pollution case in Lampung is being handled by the Directorate of Certain Crimes (Dit Tipidter) of the Indonesian National Police Headquarters.
The Chief of Regional Police said investigators are currently in the expert examination stage to handle the Lampung marine pollution case.
Examined experts from the National Institute of Aeronautics and Space (Lapan) for satellite observations. Then from the Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB), Oceanography, the Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics Agency (BMKG), the Ministry of Environment, the Natural Resources Conservation Center (BKSDA), from Oil and Gas and the Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries.
"The position of the case is still being examined at the Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) laboratory and the Forensic Laboratory Center or Indonesian National Police Headquarters Forensic Laboratory Center," said the Chief of Regional Police while attending the Indonesian Armed Forces Academy (Akabri) batch 1999 vaccination activity at Malahayati University, Bandar Lampung, on Wednesday (20/10/21).
Continued Chief of Regional Police, after the results are out, a case will be held with the relevant agencies to determine the type of oil.
"From the examination of the witness, we have not been able to determine the source and where the point is. The laboratory results will help us determine the type of oil," explained the Chief of Lampung Regional Police.
- Polda Lampung Siap Tindak Tegas Pelanggar Protokol Kesehatan
- Kapolda Lampung Resmikan Bangunan Mako Polres Tulang Bawang Barat
- Kapolda Lampung Tinjau Vaksinasi Merdeka Anak Usia 6-11 Tahun yang Digelar Serentak Se-Indonesia
- Polda Lampung Terus Gencar Lakukan Vaksinasi kepada Masyarakat
- Ini yang Disampaikan Kapolda Lampung Kepada 357 Personel yang Naik Pangkat
- Pimpin Rilis Akhir Tahun 2021, Kapolda Lampung Harapkan Masyarakat Tak Bepergian Rayakan Tahun Baru
- Polda Lampung Respon Cepat Tangani Video Viral Larang Ibadah Natal di GPI Tulang Bawang
- Kapolda Lampung Cek Pembangunan Kantor Baru Polres Tubaba
- Police Successfully Destroy Drugs Worth 200 Billion Results of Seaport Interdiction Inspection at Bakauheni Port
- Polda Lampung Terjunkan 3.288 Personel Amankan Muktamar ke-34 NU