Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Serang. In order to realize traffic security, safety, order and smoothness (Kamseltibcar) and anticipate traffic accidents, the Serang City Resort Police's Traffic Unit, Banten Police City, implemented a strong point with Traffic Control and Regulation (gatur). Monday (10/18/21).
Serang City Resort Police Chief, Pol. Grand Commissioner Attendant Maruli Achilles Hutapea said that the Serang City resort Police of Banten Regional Police were ready to improve services for the community.
"Following our duties as members of the National Police, we will protect, protect and serve the community. Therefore, the National Police's Traffic Unit of Serang Resort Police of Banten Police City this morning conducted a Strong Point by monitoring and regulating traffic at points prone to congestion," said the Chief of Police.
"Meanwhile, the Head of Traffic Police for Serang City Police, Banten Regional Police, Pol. Commissioner Attendant Irfan Abdul Gofar confirmed this.
"This morning the Serang City Police's Traffic Unit personnel made arrangements at several points, including the Serang Timur intersection, Ciceri intersection, Sumur Pecung intersection, Pisang Mas intersection, Alun-Alun/Ramayana intersection, Kebon Jahe intersection, gas station round, Cijawa intersection, Puturan DKT, Kemuning intersection, Sempu intersection, Kaligandu intersection, Mardi Yuana T-junction, SDL T-junction and Graha intersection," said Head of Traffic.
He also said that the target of this traffic regulation includes R2, R4, R6 drivers and pedestrians in traffic-prone locations.
Head of Traffic Police of Serang City Police, Banten City Police - Pol. Grand Commissioner Attendant Irfan Abdul Gofar appealed to the public to always be careful when driving.
"Obey traffic regulations, signs and road markings so that we are all safe on the journey so that we can carry out activities as usual. Moreover, don't forget always to apply health protocols so that the Covid-19 pandemic ends soon," concluded the Head of Traffic.
- Jamin Keamanan di Jalan, Ditlantas Polda Banten Kawal Ketat Kendaraan Vaksin Covid-19
- Suppress the Community Mobility during Christmas and New Year Holiday, Banten Regional Police will Apply Odd-Even at Tourism Area.
- Banten Regional Police's Directorate of Traffic Security Holds Operation Analysis and Evaluation of Zebra Maung 2021
- Jelang Natal dan Tahun Baru 2022, Polda Banten Akan Gelar Swab Test Secara Random di Pos Pengamanan Nataru
- Banten Regional Police Chief: Demonstrating Security Must Be Humane
- Ditlantas Polda Banten Kerahkan Satgas Raicet Dalam Pengamanan Aksi Unjuk Rasa
- Kapolda Banten: Pengamanan Aksi Unjuk Rasa Harus Humanis
- Chief of Banten Regional Police Urges People to Limit Mobility During Christmas and 2022 New Year Celebrations
- Tingkatkan Pelayanan Prima, Dirbinmas Polda Banten Lakukan Pembinaan Bhabinkamtibmas Polsek Jajaran Polres Lebak
- Antisipasi Gelombang Ketiga Covid-19, Biddokes Polda Banten Imbau Masyarakat Vaksinasi dan Terapkan Prokes