Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Banjarmasin. South Kalimantan Regional Police and National Narcotics Agency (BNN) Synergize to create a Drug Resilient Village to prevent drug trafficking and abuse from the community's smallest community.
"In handling narcotics in the South Kalimantan region, of course, all elements of law enforcement must work together, and BNN fully supports the Drug-Resilient Village that we are promoting," explained the Chief of South Kalimantan Regional Police, Police Inspector General Rikwanto in Banjarmasin, Friday (15/10/2021).
The Chief of Regional Police explained that prevention aspects must be prioritised to suppress drug trafficking and abuse.
For this reason, the Chief of Regional Police emphasized that his members in the drug detective function should focus on eradicating the network of dealers and socializing and educating the public about the dangers of drugs.
In the formation of the Drug-Resilient Village itself, the spirit is from the community and for the community. Therefore, according to local wisdom, residents are expected to play an active role in preventing the entry of drugs into their environment with various patterns.
"So for example, once a week, there is a meeting of residents in a complex or village that discusses the threat of drugs. Community Police Officers also helps and is directly involved in every drug prevention program," said the Chief of Regional Police.
Meanwhile, Deputy of Community Empowerment of the National Narcotics Agency, Police Inspector General Andjar Dewanto accompanied by Director of Community Participation of the National Narcotics Agency of the Republic of Indonesia, Police Brigadier General Richard Nainggolan, who met the Chief of South Kalimantan Regional Police said that the Drug-Resilient Village was as enthusiastic as the Desa Bersinar Village (Clean from Drugs) which BNN was rolling out in all regions in Indonesia.
"So in addition to rehabilitation for addicts, BNN also continues to optimize the field of prevention and community empowerment through several programs. One of them is the Desa Bersinar at the village level, which is managed independently by the village government and the community," he concluded.
- Peduli Korban Banjir, Polda Kalsel Distribusikan Ribuan Paket Sembako di Hulu Sungai Tengah
- Improving Public Services, Directorate of Intelligence and Security of the South Kalimantan Regional Police Launches Superior Online Services, One of which is Making Police Certificate, 6 Minutes in Completion
- For Flood Anticipation, South Kalimantan Regional Police Instructs 13 Departmental Police to be on Standby
- Antisipasi Banjir, Kapolda Kalsel Perintahkan 13 Polres untuk Siaga
- South Kalimantan Regional Police Chief Invites Young Generation to Become Leaders in the Millenial Era 4.0
- Polda Kalsel Buka Gerai Vaksin Presisi di Pondok Pesantren
- Polda Kalsel Buka Gerai Vaksin Presisi di Ponpes Banjarbaru
- Ungkap Pinjol Ilegal, Polda Kalsel dan Polres Kotabaru Banjir Ucapan Karangan Bunga
- Directorate of Security and Intelligence of South Kalimantan Regional Police Provide Social Assistance and Prevention of Radicalism to Islamic Boarding Schools.
- DitIntelkam Polda Kalsel Berikan Bansos dan Pencegahan Radikalisme Ke Ponpes