Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Surabaya. The activity began with a procession of the 76th anniversary of the East Java Provincial Government, followed by respect for the East Java Provincial Government Emblem and the RI Samkarya Parasamya Purnakarya Nugraha Award Symbol.
In a series of ceremonial activities, several figures received awards in the form of the Jer Basuki Mawa Beya badge from the East Java Provincial Government, which was considered to have contributed to helping in handling the Covid-19 pandemic, as well as making East Java proud in the international arena.
The Jer Basuki Mawa Beya badge was awarded, among others, to three East Java Forkopimda, namely Pangdam V Brawijaya, National Armed Forces Major General Suharyanto, East Java Police Regional Chief, Pol. Inspector-General Nico Afinta, and Head of the East Java High Court - M. Dhofir.
Other awards were given to four regional heads, namely three regents and 1 mayor. Each of the Mayor of Surabaya – Eri Cahyadi, Regent of Tuban – Aditya Halindra Faridzky, Regent of Magetan – Suprawoto, and Regent of Sumenep – Achmad Fauzi.
The Governor of East Java, Khofifah Indar Parawansa, explained that the National Armed Forces and National Police's role in assisting the handling of Covid-19 had been able to make East Java for this month a Level 1 assessment of the Ministry of Health. In addition, 32 City Districts also managed to Level 1.
"We would like to express our gratitude to the Pangdam for permission, to the Regional Police Chief, our thanks to the Noncommissioned law enforcement officer posted in villages, our thanks to the Community Police Officers, our thanks to the village midwives, our thanks to the ward and the village head. They are the ones who continuously, extraordinary do try and testing," said Khofifah Indar Parawansa.
In addition, Khofifah also said. The officers who work in the lowest line are the reinforcement for Level 1 and who can be maintained, both in various districts and cities and at the provincial level of East Java.
In the same place, the East Java Regional Police Chief, Pol. Grand Commissioner Nico Afinta said the synergy for the Regional Leadership Communication Forum of East Java was perfect.
On that occasion, the East Java Regional Police Chief said that what you get today is because of yesterday, and what you get later, because of today.
"So what you got today, it is the fruit of very close cooperation, it is a form of painting from our feelings, a sense of unity, a manifestation of our thoughts together to realize a Rising East Java, and we carry it out by working together, yes. This is because, in a word," explained Pol. Inspector-General Nico Afinta.
- Central Java Regional Police Pursuing Vaccination at 53 Points with 49,000 Doses
- Polda Jateng Kejar Vaksinasi di 53 Titik dengan 49.000 Dosis
- Polda Jatim Kerahkan 3.600 Personel Gabungan Pengamanan Demo Buruh di Surabaya
- Kapolda Jatim Tinjau Akselerasi Vaksinasi Serentak IndonesiaVaksinasi Dai Ponpes Bangkalan
- The East Java Regional Police Holds a Press Conference Regarding the Success of the East Java Regional Police's Directorate of Criminal Investigation Agency Dismantling Trafficking in Persons
- East Java Regional Police Ready to Secure Labor Protests Demanding Average Income Increase
- Polda Jatim Siap Amankan Unjuk Rasa Buruh Tuntut Kenaikan UMP
- East Java Regional Police Deployed Electronic Law Enforcement Cars to Search for Traffic Violators
- East Java Regional Police Deploys Electronic Traffic Violators Netting Cars
- Polda Jatim Kerahkan Mobil Tilang Elektronik Jaring Pelanggar Lalu Lintas