Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Dekai. The Nemangkawi Task Force of Indonesian National Police, through the Noken Community Development Unit (Binmas Noken), conducted social service and health check-up for Yahukimo people who took refuge to Yahukimo Departmental Police due to horizontal conflict that happened some time ago in Yahukimo regency.
The social service and health check-up event was also appreciated by Yahukimo regent, Didimus Yahuli, and also Yahukimo vice-regent Esau Miram. The regent said that the presence of the Nemangkawi Task Force through the Binmas Noken of the Indonesian National Police really helps the central mountain region, mainly the Yahukimo regency.
"As the regional leader of Yahukimo, I appreciate measures conducted by Yahukimo Departmental Police and also Noken Community Development Unit who have helped people who refuge due to irresponsible actions", Yahukimo regent said.
On the same occasion, Chief of Binmas Noken Task Force of Indonesian National Police, Police Grand Commissioner Bagijo H Kurnijanto, thanked all Yahukimo people who have helped the security forces to maintain security and order situation well and also the medical workers who have sacrificed their time to be with Nemangkawi Task Force to provide health service to the people.
"As the Chief of Binmas Noken Task Force, I appreciated health workers who cooperate with Nemangkawi Task Force to provide service and help our people who seek refuge to Yahukimo Departmental Police due to the conflict", Police Grand Commissioner Bagijo said.
Afterwards, there are also health check-ups and basic necessities distributed by the Binmas Noken Task Force of Indonesian National Police to the community representatives taking refuge at the Yahukimo Departmental Police.
- The Central Mamberamo Noken Community Development Task Force Visiting Elite Figures Controlling Public safety and order
- Noken Community Guidance and Development Together with Jayawijaya Departemental Police Open a Covid-19 Vaccination Outlet for the Community
- Care for Public Order Security Program Strengthens Noken Community Development Relations With Youth Leaders in Karubaga District
- Satgas Binmas Jayawijaya Panen Sayuran Bersama Masyarakat dalam Program Kasuari
- SI IPAR Activity of Noken Community Development Unit Bring Police Closer to Kids of East Koya PAUD
- Noken Community Development Unit of Tolikara Held Public Policing through KOTEKA Programme
- Noken Community Development Unit of Keerom Help to Support Pig Farm
- KASUARI Programme of Noken Community Development Unit of Jayapura Distributes Seeds for Central Koya Farmers
- Activities of SI IPAR of Noken Community Development Unit of Deiyai Colours the Learning Process of the Children of Inpres 02 Elementary School of Tigi, Deiyai Regency
- Noken Community Development Unit Visited Rabbit Farmers of Ilaga